6 英语试卷 听力理解(共30 分)

一、听对话,从下面各题所给的 A、B、C 三幅画中选择与对话内容相符的图片.每段对话 你将听两边. (共5分,每小题

1 分)

1 A B C

2 A B C

3 A B C

4 A B C

5 A B C

二、听对话或独白,根据对话或独白的内容,从下面各题所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选择 最佳选项.每段对话或独白你将听两遍.(共15 分,每小题 1.5 分) 请听一段对话,完成第

6 至第

7 小题. 6. Where are the speakers? A. On a bus. B. In a hospital. C. In a restaurant. 7. What is the most popular dish? A. The soup. B. The fish. C. The salad. 请听一段对话,完成第

8 至第

9 小题. 8. What was Amy playing in the photo? A. The piano. B. The guitar. C. The violin. 9. What are the speakers going to do? A. Take photos. B. Go to Australia. C. Have a concert. 请听一段对话,完成第

10 至第

11 小题. 10. What did John ask Sally to do? A. Come to the birthday party. B. Help him with his math problem. C. Be his partner for the class project. 11. What is Sally good at? A. Drawing. B. Writing. C. Dancing. 请听一段对话,完成第

12 至第

13 小题. 12. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. Homework B. Housework C. A machine. 13. What will Jim probably do later? A. Do his homework. B. Buy a dishwasher. C. Help his mom. 请听一段独白,完成第

14 至第

15 小题. 14. What rule may be unspoken at the zoo? A. Don'

t feed the animals. B. Don'

t do anything to upset the animals. C. Don'

t throw things into the animals'

living spaces. 15. Why does the speaker give the speech to the students? A. To tell students how to behave at the zoo. B. To share his love and care for zoo animals. C. To invite them to have a trip at the zoo.

三、听对话,根据独白内容记录关键信息.独白你将听两遍.(共10 分,每小题

2 分) Maggie'

s Europe Tour Places Transportation Events Cambridge by coach ・ take part in the Cambridge

16 Festival Paris by

17 ・ visit several

18 museums Rome by coach ・ visit lots of sights and taste the local

19 ・ fly back to

20 知识运用(共25 分)

四、单项填空. (共10 分,每小题

1 分) 从下面各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项. 21. - - Look! Your sister is carrying a heavy box. -- Let'

s go and help ______. A. she B. her C. his D. he 22. It began to rain when we were playing football ______ school. A. under B. on C. at D. of 23. Tom did not agree with his parents,he didn'

t argue. A. until B. so C. or D. but 24. It'

s much ______ to have a small, warm room than a big, cold one. A. good B. better C. best D. the best 25. -- Could you please turn off the radio? I ______ for the speech. -- No problem. A. am preparing B. was preparing C. have prepared D. prepared 26. It is easy for cats to find food at night because they ______ see in the dark. A. can B. may C. must D. should 27. My teacher often asks us ______ English aloud because it is a good way to learn it. A. to read B. read C. reading D. reads 28. I will work out the problem if I ______ enough time. A. will have B. has C. had D. have 29. Paper ______ by Cai Lun in China about

2000 years ago. A. can be invented B. is invented C. was invented D. will be invented 30. -- Do you know ______? -- We spent

200 Yuan. A. how much did you spend during the trip B. how much we will spend during the trip C. how much will we spend during the trip D. how much you spent during the trip

五、完形填空.(共15 分,每小题 1.5 分) 阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选择最佳选项. My Big Brother I never thought that my heart would ache when the smelly socks and loud music were gone in my life. My brother is off at college and I miss him

31 .We share a special kind of closeness as siblings(手足), but then, my brother is a special kind of person. It'

s how he deals with things, how he treats his friends and his family, how he cares about people that makes me so

32 . That'

s what I aspire(努力)to be. He applied (申请) to

14 colleges. He was accepted to all but one, the one he wanted to attend most, Brown University, so he went with his second choice. When he came home for summer vacation, he informed us that he had come up with a(n)

33 . He was going to do whatever it took to get into Brown. His plan was to move to Rhode Island near Brown, find a job, and do whatever he could to become

34 in the area. He'

d work his hardest, and someone, he was sure, would notice. This was a big deal for my parents because it meant agreeing to a year without college, a scary (可怕的) thing for them. But they

35 him and encouraged him to do whatever he thought it would take to achieve his dream. It wasn'

t long before he was asked to produce the plays at Brown. Now was his

36 to shine, and shine he did. No task was too big or too small. He put every bit of himself into the job. He met teachers, talked to everyone about his dream and told them what he was after. And sure enough, at the end of the year, when he reapplied to Brown, he was

37 . We were all really happy, but for me the happiness went very deep. I had learned an important lesson -- a lesson no one could have taught me with

38 , a lesson I had to see with my own eyes. If I work hard for what I want, if I keep trying after I'

ve been turned away, my dreams also can come true. This is a gift I still hold in my heart. Because of my brother, I am more hopeful about life. Recently, I flew to Rhode Island all by myself to visit him, and I had so much fun for a week in an apartment without parents. The night before I left, my brother looked me right in the eye and said he loved me. He told me to remember never to do anything that I feel isn'

t right and that I can always

39 my heart. Part of me had grown up on his trip, and for the first time I thought about the important job that I had waiting for me at home. You see, I have a ten-year-old sister. It looks as though it'

s going to be difficult for me. But you know, I had a

40 teacher. 31. A. terribly B. hardly C. finally D. probably 32. A. special B. proud C. excited D. surprised 33. A. opinion B. suggestion C. message D. plan 34. A. known B. rich C. humorous D. strong 35. A. saved B. trusted C. taught D. pushed 36. A. change B. challenge C. chance D. choice 37. A. accepted B. trained C. loved D. recognized 38. A. tests B. experiences C. photos D. words 39. A. close B. break C. follow D. comfort 40. A. new B. great C. patient D. strict 阅读理解 (共50 分)

六、阅读下列短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选择 最佳选项.(共30 分,每小题

2 分) A It isn'

t often that zookeepers ask craftspeople (手艺人) for help. But at the wildlife SOS Elephant Conversation and Care Center in northern India, cold weather was putting elephants at risk. So the center'

s staff (员工) worked together with locals to find a creative way to keep the animals warm. Now the elephants are stepping out in style, thanks to volunteers who used their talents to make huge sweaters to protect the animals. Wildlife SOS is an animal protection group that has been taking actions against animal cruelty(虐待) and saving wildlife in danger since 1995. Their Elephant Conversation and Care Center works to save the elephants from the poor treatment in circuses(马戏团)and where they have been treated with extreme cruelty. Now there are

20 elephants living at the center, and the staff hopes to take in

50 more elephants this year. Because most of the elephants housed at the center are old and weak, cold temperatures are very dangerous for them. When staff reported nighttime temperatures this winter, volunteers from villages began making sweaters to keep the elephants warm. The sweaters are large enough to cover the elephants'

backs, bellies, and legs. Making the sweaters is a big task ― each one takes about four weeks to create, with volunteers working together on it. The project helps bring a sense of community to all the volunteers. 41. What was putting elephants at risk in northern India? A. Cold weather B. Animal cruelty C. Aging problem D. Lifestyle 42. What did volunteers do to protect elephants? A. They built houses. B. They gave money. C. They helped circuses. D. They made sweaters. 43. Most of elephants housed at the center are ______. A. strong and clever B. old and weak C. mother elephants D. baby elephants 44. The project helps bring ______ to volunteers. A. health B. a sense of community C. safety D. interest in elephants B How Colored Crayons for Kids Were Invented You can buy a box of Crayola crayons in

152 colors today, but way back in 1903, they only came in eight colors. And that first box of Crayola crayons was a huge improvement over the first crayons ever sold, which only came in black. Wax(蜡) crayons were mostly used for industrial purposes until cousins Edwin Binney and Harold Smith introduced their brightly colored crayons for kids, Edwin'

s wife made up the name Crayola by putting together craie (French for chalk) together with oleaginous (which means oily). In other words, oily chalk! It'

s hard to understand just how different modern crayons are from those in the past without a look at the history of the crayon. In

1864 Edwin'

s dad, Joseph Binney, started the Peekskill Chemical Works in New York City. It made a black pigment(颜料)by burning oil. When the two cousins took over in 1885, they started making a number of industrial products, but from

1900 to 1902, they changed their focus to art products for home and school use. They started making pencils and dustless chalk for school blackboards. Colored crayons were a natural next step. But the crayons they first made were not safe for kids, so they developed crayons that would be safe. The first box they sold -- the one with eight colors -- cost just five cents. To celebrate t........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
发布一个新话题