编辑: 梦里红妆 2012-12-25
2017~2018学年广东广州黄埔区初一下学期期末 英语试卷 A.

them B. me C. myself D. themselves ― They did very well in the competition. No one helped them. ― They should feel proud of , I think.

1 A. switch off B. to switch off C. switching off D. switched off Don'

t the electricity, Bill. The workers are still working.

2 A. a few B. few C. a little D. little Mary, let'

s go shopping! We should buy some fruit because we have at home.

3 A. the United Nations B. the united nations C. United Nations D. united nations ― Do you know where is? ― It'

s in New York.

4 A. can B. must C. may D. mustn'

t ― May I take a bath now? ― No, you may not, You test the water first.

5 6

一、单选(每题1分,共5分)

二、语法填空(每题1.5分,共15分) 1. A. arrived B. arriving C. arrive D. will arrive 2. A. a B. an C. the D. / 3. A. Other B. Another C. The other D. Others 4. A. through B. across C. over D. in 5. A. mountains B. mountain C. a mountain D. the mountain 6. A. look like B. for example C. such as D. look as 7. A. to watch B. watching C. watch D. watched 8. A. Before B. As soon as C. After D. When 9. A. for B. of C. with D. on 10. A.seeing B. to see C. see D. sees If you go to Hong Kong by plane, you

1 at Kai Tak Airport. Because there was no enough land, it was built out into the sea. It is on

2 part of Hong Kong called Kowloon. Kowloon is one of the three biggest areas in Hong Kong.

3 big area is Hong Kong Island. You can get there by ship or

4 a tunnel (隧道) under the sea. Most of Hong Kong are farmlands and

5 . The population of Hong Kong is over

6 million. Chinese and English are spoken by many people there. You can buy all kinds of things in Hong Kong,

6 clothes, computers, radios and TVs. People from all over the world travel to Hong Kong every year. You can

7 dog racing or motor racing. Some places are quiet and beautiful.

8 you are hot and tired, there are small cool gardens to rest in. There are also a lot of buildings to live in. Hong Kong is famous

9 Chinese food. You can enjoy many kinds of cooking, such as fish, meat and vegetables. There is certainly a lot

10 and to do in Hong Kong. Who would you like to change your life with if possible? Last week, we asked many middle school students this question. The following are some of their

1 . Zhang Yike,

12 I want to change my life with my friend, Wang Xiaohui. She is

2 in England now. She visited many countries, such as the USA and France. They are the places I wish to visit. What'

s more, she

3 much better English than me. If I change my life with her, I can visit many beautiful

4 , eat delicious food and meet different kinds of people there. Qiu Haoran,

14 I'

d like to change my life with my Chinese teacher Miss Zhao. Miss Zhao is a very kind lady. She

5 a lot, so she always has so many

6 stories to tell us. We all like her

三、完形填空(每题1分,共10分) 1. A. answers B. problems C. questions D. changes 2. A. standing B. siting C. studying D. moving 3. A. says B. speaks C. talks D. tells 4. A. families B. banks C. countries D. schools 5. A. teaches B. reads C. thinks D. asks 6. A. long B. short C. terrible D. interesting 7. A. busy B. angry C. excellent D. serious 8. A. first B. second C. younger D. elder 9. A. class B. work C. play D. fight 10. A.money B. fun C. friends D. faces classes. I also want to be such a (an)

7 teacher. Tan Bo,

13 I will change my life with my

8 brother. He is a college student now. He goes to

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题