编辑: jingluoshutong 2014-04-26
1 科目代码:

02 一年_____ 班 座号: 姓名: 高雄市立正兴国中

100 学年度第

1 学期第

1 次段考一年级英语科试题

一、力测验:20%

(一)请 CD,选出适当的答句 ( ) 1.

(A) Good morning, Jack. (B) Good evening, Gary. (C) Good afternoon, Bill. (D) Good night, Cindy. ( ) 2. (A) Good. (B) Bye. (C) Hi, Jane. (D) I am sorry. ( ) 3. (A) Good-bye, Tom. (B) Bye, Tom. (C) Hi, I'm Jenny. (D) Thank you. ( ) 4. (A) It's 2245-6697. (B) He is fine. (C) He's Bunny. (D) Yes, it is. ( ) 5. (A) You're William. (B) He's William. (C) Really? (D) William.

(二)根曰澳谌,正确的写 T,错误的写 F. ( ) 6. Annie is a nurse. ( ) 7. Tom and Betty are teacher and student. ( ) 8. Alice and Joe are brother and sister. ( ) 9. The dog in the picture is Spot. ( ) 10.Jeff and Bob are father and son.

二、文法选择:24% ( ) 11. Jenny: Your dog is very cute. What is _____ name? Ben: Lucky. (A)it (B)it's (C)its (D)your ( ) 12. Patty: Is Peter Cindy's cousin? Bruce: (A)Yes, Peter is. (B)Yes, he is. (C)No, he is a doctor. (D)No, she isn't. ( ) 13. Betty: Who's the old man? Danny: (A)He's a cook. (B)Yes, he is old. (C)No, he is young. (D)He is Adam Black. ( ) 14. Kevin and John are _____ brothers, not brothers. (A)our ;

their (B)my ;

you (C)he ;

she (D)Kelly's ;

they ( ) 15. Grace: Aren't you a teacher? Emily: (A)Yes, I am not. (B)Yes, I am. (C)No, I am. (D)No, you aren't. ( ) 16. The girl is _____ tall. She is not ____ short girl. (A)a ;

a (B)x ;

a (C)x ;

x (D)not ;

x ( ) 17. Alex: Excuse me,your phone number? Jolin: ____ 3809216. (A)is ;

It's (B)is it ;

It (C)what's ;

It's (D)is ;

I'm ( ) 18. Your sister, Meggy,A)are a nurse (B)is Ted's uncle (C)nice (D)is my good friend ( ) 19. The watch is new _____ big. I like it very much. (A)too (B)really (C)and (D)very ( ) 20. Ruby: How old is your dog? Joe: It is two _____. (A)x (B)year old (C)old (D)years ( ) 21. Pete: How are you doing? Meg:A) I'm ten years old. (B)Not too bad. (C)I am sleeping. (D)Yes, I am fine, thank you. ( ) 22. Ruby: Is her mother a police officer? Mandy:A)She is a teacher. (B)Yes, her mom is. (C)No, she isn't. (D)Yes, her mom is a teacher.

三、克漏字测验:10% Seeding Bale(塞德克巴莱) is _(23)___ very popular movie in Taiwan now. The movie is about the story of Taiwan _(24)_ Japan. In the movie, the leader of the Seediq(塞德克族) is a __(25)_ man, and __(26)__ name is Mona Rudo(莫那鲁道. He helps many friends and saves his hometown. I like the movie very much. __(27)_____? popular 受欢迎的 movie 电影 leader 领导者 help 帮助 save 保护 hometown 家乡 like 喜欢 ( ) 23.(A) a (B) an (C) x (D)are 背面有题 一英语第

1 页2()24.(A) too (B) and (C) how (D) not ( ) 25.(A) strong (B) ugly (C) old (D) shy ( ) 26.(A) he's (B) he (C) her (D) his ( ) 27.(A) How old are you (B) About you (C)And you (D)Who are you

四、阅读测验:6% ( ) 28. What does Tommy think of (认为) the girl? (A)She is pretty. (B)She is pretty and ugly. (C)She is very ugly (D)She is very cute. kid 小孩 with 有… hair 头发 ( ) 29. Which is true ? (何者正确?) (A)The kid is a boy. (B)Alice is the woman's daughter. (C)Alice is the woman's mother. (D)Alice is the man's daughter. doesn't 没有 have 拥有 hair 头发 teeth 牙齿 because 因为 either 也不 new-born 新生的 ( ) 30. Why does the little girl think the baby is old? (A)The baby is

100 years old. (B)The baby is her grandpa. (C)They baby can't walk. (小婴儿不会走路) (D)The baby has no teeth or hair. 请接下一张 一英语第

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题