编辑: 梦里红妆 2014-05-24
华语文能?测验 答客问 F A Q 国家华语测验推动工作委员会

2010 ?11 月修订

1 Table of Contents 1.

About TOCFL

4 1-1:What is the origin of TOCFL?5 1-2:What is the research &

development unit of TOCFL?5 1-3:Who are the target test-takers of TOCFL?5 1-4:How is TOCFL developed?6 1-5:What are the features of TOCFL

6 1-6:What are the levels of TOCFL?6 1-7:What are the format and duration of TOCFL?6 1-8:What TOCFL level should test-takers register for?7 1-9:What are the suggested learning hours for overseas Chinese learners?7 1-10:How are TOCFL scores measured?8 1-11:How to obtain TOCFL certificates?8 1-12:How to interpret TOCFL results?8 1-13:What is the level required of foreign students aiming to receive tertiary education in Taiwan?10 1-14:How can TOCFL certificates be of use?10 1-15:What are the areas that qualify for test exemption?10 1-16:Can TOCFL be used as a qualification for school admission and job seeking?...11 1-17:What sets TOCFL apart from other similar tests?12 1-18:Are overseas Chinese or students of Chinese heritage allowed to take TOCFL?

12 1-19:Will TOCFL contents show Hanyu pinyin or Chinese phonetic symbols?12 1-20:Are TOCFL contents available upon request?12 1-21:Is TOCFL administered outside Taiwan?12 1-22:When will writing and speaking sections be included in TOCFL?13 2. Registration for TOCFL.12 2-1:When is TOCFL administered?错误! 尚未定义书签. 2-2:How is TOCFL administered?错误! 尚未定义书签. 2-3:What is the test fee?错误! 尚未定义书签. 2-4:How to obtain a copy of TOCFL Guidelines?错误! 尚未定义书签. 2-5:Is a certificate of hours of Chinese learning required for registration?.. 错误! 尚未 定义书签. 3. On the Day of TOCFL 错误! 尚未定义书签.

2 3-1:What to bring on the test day?错误! 尚未定义书签. 3-2:What if the name on the ID is different from the one used for registration?.... 错误! 尚未定义书签. 3-3:What is the duration of the test? Is there any break in between? 错误! 尚未定义书 签. 3-4:Are late comers allowed to enter the test room?错误! 尚未定义书签. 3-5:Am I allowed to hand in answer sheets in advance?错误! 尚未定义书签. 3-6:Am I allowed to go to the bathroom during the test?错误! 尚未定义书签. 3-7:Will the test be re-scheduled in the event of natural disasters such as typhoons?..错误! 尚未定义书签. 4. After TOCFL.14 4-1:When will test reports and certificates be sent to test-takers?.... 错误! 尚未定义书 签. 4-2:What if I change my address after the test?错误! 尚未定义书签. 4-3:How to apply for an enquiry on test results? How much is the fee? .. 错误! 尚未定 义书签. 4-4:What if I lose my test report? Can I request further copies?错误! 尚未定义书签. 4-5:What if I lose my certificate? Can I request further copies?错误! 尚未定义书签. 4-6:How long does it take for certificates or test reports to be re-issued? 错误! 尚未定 义书签. 4-7:For how long are the test results valid?16 4-8:Will results from previous tests be listed on the extra copies I request? 错误! 尚未 定义书签.

3 1. About TOCFL 1-1:What is the origin of TOCFL? Formerly known as Test of Proficiency-Huayu (TOP), TOCFL was first developed in August

2001 by the Mandarin Training Center (MTC), the Graduate Institute of Teaching Chinese as a Foreign/Second Language, and the Research Center for Psychological and Educational Testing of National Taiwan Normal University. TOCFL was offered for the first time in December 2003. As of now, test-takers of over

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题