编辑: ddzhikoi 2014-06-29
2017~2018学年广东广州海珠区五年级下学期期 末英语试卷 选择适当的单词填空, 完成下列句子.

supermarket exciting excited hours must leave

1 Going travelling by ship is very . (1) Sam is very to travel in America. (2) Don't the school during school without asking your teacher. (3) You he careful when you are cooking. (4) I'm going shopping in the with my mother this evening. (5) A. B. 看图读句子, 把句子的字母编号写在相应图的括号内. (

1 ) (

2 ) (

3 ) (

4 ) (

5 ) (

6 ) (

7 ) (

8 ) (

9 ) (

10 ) The children are having a swimming party. Cars can turn right or left here.

一、选择适当的单词填空, 完成下列句子.

二、看图读句子, 把句子的字母编号写在相应图的括号内. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. J. The boys are running on the stairs. It's dangerous, they may get hurt. Summer is the best time to visit the Summer Palace. The girl's birthday is on the eighth of September. The people are watching a football match. The boy is calling his classmate now. The English test will be on the ninth of August. The knife is sharp, the boy shouldn't play with it. The people are waiting at the park gate. A. best B. prefer C. Favourite Which place do you to go, the shopping centre or the gym?

3 A. on B. in C. at Teachers' Day in China is September 10th.

4 A. too B. also C. either My sister can't skate. I can't skate, .

5 A. are going to B. go to C. is going to We visit Guangzhou Museum next Sunday.

6 A. to B. too C. so The boy is short to get the candy on the table.

7 A. is going to buy B. buys C. buy May will some books for her parents.

8 A. from B. for C. of My friend Wang Li is Shanghai.

三、单选 A. deer B. dear C. a deer There are some lovely at the zoo.

10 A. take B. by C. on Many people like to travel plane because it's fast.

11 A. something B. nothing C. anything There isn't important this week.

12 根据所给的首字母填写所缺的单词,把句子补充完整,每线一词.

13 S is the best season to p trees. (1) Summer is the best season to c under the s . (2) A is cool and windy, the boy likes c mountains. (3) Winter is the best season to g s . (4) A. B. C. D. E. F. 选择问句的恰当回答,把其字母编号写在横线上. How do you usually go home?

1 Would you like to go fishing with me?

2 Can you tell me the way to the hotel?

3 How long do you finish your homework every day?

4 What are you going to do this Saturday?

5 Does Kate like playing volleyball?

6 No, she doesn't. Yes, I'd love to. For an hour. We're going lo visit friends. By underground. Yes, I know a short cut.

四、首字母填空

五、多选多 看图回答下列问题.

15 Where will the girl walk around? (1) Is the boy going to touch the fan? (2) When is the girl going to travel in Australia? (3) How will they go to the Window of the World? (4) What is the old man going to do? (5) 根据下图的信息,找出相应的地点,把答案写在横线上.

六、看图回答下列问题

七、 根据下图的信息,找出相应的地点,把答案写在横线上 Go straight ahead. Take the second right. It's on your left. It's the . (1) Go straight ahead. Take the first left. It's on your right. It's the . (2) Go straight ahead. Take the second left. It's on your right. It's the . (3) Go straight ahead. Take the third left. It's on your right. It's the . (4) Go straight ahead. Take the third right. Straight on, take the first left. It's on your right. It's the . (5) Dear parents, I'd like to invite you to our school sports meeting. We are going to have the sports meeting next Friday. The meeting will begin at 8:

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题