编辑: lonven 2017-10-05
MPF-JAN2016

1 Q 如何查阅於报表期内及自参与计划起,帐户总资产的 利益/亏损? How can I check my consolidated overall gain/loss over not only the statement period but also since I joined the scheme?

4 这两项数字显示在报表期内及自您参与计划起,帐户 总资产的利益 / 亏损.

请注意,亏损金额以负号 (-) 标示. These two figures show the consolidated overall gain/loss over the statement period, and since the dates you joined the scheme. Please note that a loss amount is indicated by negative sign (-). 请留意 Please note:

1 列明本报表所指定的时期. Each statement is issued for the period indicated.

2 请核对您的个人资料是否正确.若个人资料有变更,例如您的住址,请即通知计划受托人. Please check that all your personal details are correct. If you have changed any personal particulars, such as your residential address, please inform the Scheme Trustee.

3 如您的现职公司计划下拥有多於一个的退休帐户,其有关帐户已整合於单一帐户内并列明各部份.而未列出的 帐户,将另行邮寄给您. If you have more than one retirement account under your current employment, all retirement accounts under the same employment are now automatically consolidated in different portions under one account. Any of your accounts are not listed here will be sent to you separately.

1 2

3 成员权益 报表 Member Benefit Statement 阅读指南 Reading Guide 综合摘要 - 本部份列出的数字为 综合资产总值的概况 Consolidated Summary C The figures in this section have been combined together to indicate your TOTAL ASSETS summary 第一部份 Part

1 4 强积金 MPF MPF-JAN2016

2 Q 何谓 「总资产分布」 ? What is Total Asset Allocation ?

6 「总资产分布」 显示截至报表期末於计划成员资料部份 所列帐户的综合资产值,并细列各基金的资产分布. Total Asset Allocation is the consolidated asset value of your accounts broken down by your investment in each fund as listed in your Scheme Member Details at each statement'

s end date. Q 如何查阅就供款及有关转入或转出计划而於帐户所扣除的收费? How can I check the total fees deducted from my account regarding contributions and transfers?

7 如适用,第1D 及1E 部份列出从帐户就供款及有关转入或转出计划所扣除的收费;

第1E 部份列出在报表 期内有关转入或转出计划之纪录.如属 「雇员自选安排」 ,纪录下方将会显示新受托人接获转移表格的 日期.第1F 部份则为报表期内帐户的费用总额.此收费并不包括从基金扣减的收费. Where applicable, the total amount of contribution and transfer fees deducted from your account(s) will be respectively shown in Part ID and 1E. Moreover, Part 1E lists the record of transfer in or out for the statement period. For Employee Choice Arrangement , the date of transfer form received by new trustee will be shown under that record. Part 1F details the total fees deducted from your account(s) during the statement period but does not include fees deducted from the funds. Q 何谓 「尚未支付的款项」 ? What is Outstanding Contribution ?

8 有关帐户内的尚未支付的供款及 / 或附加费将列於第 1G 部份.若您的雇主在供款期后才作出供款,有关 资料将显示於此. Any outstanding contributions and/or surcharges to be included in your account are detailed in Part 1G. If your employer delays contribution to the scheme until after the contribution period, you will probably see an Outstanding Contribution entry in this section.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题