编辑: 无理的喜欢 2017-10-05
Mason Securities Limited 茂宸证券有限公司 Account Name: 账户名称: Mason Futures Limited 茂宸期货有限公司 Account Number: 账户号码: Reset Personal Identification Number ("PIN") 重新设定密码 This letter serves as an authorisation for you to reset my: 本人委托 贵公司代为重新设定本人的: ( Please tick the appropriate box 请在适当位置加上 ? 号)Securities Trading Account Login Password 证券交易户口登入密码 Futures Trading Account Login Password 期货交易户口登入密码 Please send to my/our correspondence address 请邮寄至本人/吾等的通讯地址 Please send to my / our designated email address 请寄至本人/吾等的登记电邮 I/We shall collect the PIN in person at your office 本人/吾等会亲自到 贵公司领取 I/We hereby agree and undertake that I/we shall not hold your company liable or any way responsible for any loss, damages or expenses that I/we shall incur in connection with the reissuance of password.

I/We hereby agree to indemnify your company, on a full indemnity basis and on demand, for all loss, damages or expenses your company may suffer as a result of the reissuance of password. Please return the completed form by mail to Customer Service Department, Portion 1, 12/F The Center,

99 Queen's Road Central or by fax (852)2218- 2992. Your request will be processed within two working days upon our receipt of your form. 本人/吾等不会为重新签发密码而招致本人/吾等任何损失、损害或开支,而要求经纪负责或承担任何责任. 本人/吾等对因重新签发密码而使经纪蒙受的所有损失、损害或开支,於经纪要求时本人/吾等将作出全部弥偿. 请将填妥之表格邮寄至香港中环皇后大道中99号中环中心12楼1室客户服务部收,或传真至(852)2218-2992.本公司将於收到表格后的两个工作 天内处理 阁下之申请. Client Signature(s): 客户签署: Date: 日期: For Official Use Only Requested By Sent Email By Sent Date Information Verified CS003-ALL-1706 S.V.

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题