编辑: xwl西瓜xym 2018-10-27

选项 C 是一般过去时;

选项 D 是一般将来时.故正确答案为选项 D. 8. - Why didn'

t you open the door for me just now? - Sorry, I ______ a bath. A. will take B. am taking C. was taking D. take 【正确答案】C 【解题思路】 本题考查时态. 是对过去进行时时态的考查. 根据句意: 刚才你为什么不给我开门?对不起,我正在洗澡呢. 选项 A 是一 般将来时;

选项 B 是现在进行时;

选项 C 是过去进行时;

选项 D 是 一般现在时.故正确答案为选项 C. 9. - Have you seen the film Monkey King? 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1&

新东方在线&

东方优播联合出品

4 - Yes. I ______ it three times. It is so interesting. A. saw B. have seen C. will see D. am seeing 【正确答案】B 【解题思路】本题考查时态.是现在完成时时态的考查.根据句意: 你看过《齐天大圣》的电影吗?是的,我已经看过三遍了. 可知 时态为现在完成时.选项 A 是一般过去时;

选项 B 是现在完成时;

选项 C 是一般将来时;

选项 D 是现在进行时.故正确答案为选项 B. 10. If you ______ too much ice-cream, you will get sick. A. will eat B. were eating C. ate D. eat 【正确答案】D 【解题思路】本题考查条件状语从句的时态.根据句意: 如果你吃 太多的冰激凌, 你就会生病的 . 可知这是由 If 引导的条件状语从句, 主句是一般将来时,从句应该用一般现在时.选项 A 为一般将来时;

选项 B 为过去进行时;

选项 C 为一般过去时;

选项 D 为一般现在时. 故正确答案为选项 D. 11. - Do you know that 1,000,000,000 people are using WeChat? - Yes. It ______ by more and more people around the world. A. accept B. accepted C. is accepted D. was accepted 【正确答案】C 【解题思路】本题考查被动语态.该题问句中的谓语动词是 are using , 判断描述的是现在的情况,题干中的主语是 it 指代的是 上文中的 WeChat 微信, 微信 自己不能主动发出 接受 的动作, 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1&

新东方在线&

东方优播联合出品

5 只能是被接受, 是动宾关系, 确定该题是被动语态, 句型结构是 主语+ be + done ,选项 A 和选项 B 不是被动语态结构,均排除.选项C是一般现在时态的被动语态结构;

选项 D 是一般过去时态的被 动语态结构.故正确答案为选项 C. 12.- Dad, could you tell me ______ next Sunday? - Nothing special. A. what you did B. what are you going to do C. what did you do D. what you are going to do 【正确答案】D 【解题思路】 本题考查宾语从句. 宾语从句需遵循 陈述语序 原则, 因此排除选项 B 和选项 C.选项 A 为一般过去时;

选项 D 为一般将 来时.由时间状语 next Sunday 可知,该题选择一般将来时,排 除选项 A.故正确答案为选项 D.

二、完形填空 (共8分,每小题

1 分) 阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的 A、B、 C、D 四个选项中,选择最佳选项. Throughout history, people have used jewelry (珠宝) to make their clothes look more special. Jewelry was, and still is, in fashion all over the world. Through the years, people have worn jewelry for different ______ (13): to make 北京新东方优能中学&

优能

1 对1&

新东方在线&

东方优播联合出品

6 themselves look beautiful, to protect them from bad things, and to ______ (14) how much money they have. In South Africa, men in the Ndebele tribe (部落) often give their ______ (15) jewelry made of silver or gold rings. Ndebele women wore necklaces around their necks and bracelets around their arms. Rings were ______ (16) worn on their legs. The rings showed wealth. A woman with many rings had a (n)17) husband. In the past, women only took the rings off when their husbands died. Today Ndebele women still wear the rings, but not all of the time. People in India have been wearing jewelry for more than 5,000 years. In the past, both men and women wore a lot of jewelry. Women wore as many as

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题