编辑: 阿拉蕾 2019-07-03
Neither the whole nor any part of the information contained in, or the product described in this manual, may be adapted or reproduced in any material or electronic form without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.

This product and its documentat ion are supplied on an as-is basis and no warranty as to their suitability for any particular purpose is either made or implied. Future T echnology Devices International Ltd will not accept any claim for damages howsoever arising as a result of use or failure of this product. Y our statutory rights are not affected. T his product or any variant of it is not intended for use in any medical appliance, device or system in which the failure of the product might reasonably be expected to result in personal injury. T his document provides preliminar y information that may be subject to change without notice. No freedom to use patents or other intellectual property rights is implied by the publication of this document. Future Technology Devices International Ltd, U nit 1,

2 Seaward P lace, C enturion Business Pa rk, Glasgow G41 1HH U nited Kingdom. Scotland Registered Company Number: SC136640 Copyright ? Future Technology Devices International Limited

1 ME810A-HV35R module Datasheet Version 1.1 Document Reference No.: FT _001232 C learance No.: FT DI#

468 Future Technology Devices International Datasheet ME810A-HV35R Display Module General Purpose Multi Media Controller

1 Introduction The ME810A-HV35R is a development module for FTDI'

s FT810, Embedded Video Engine (EVE) graphics controller IC. This module behaves as an SPI slave, and requires a SPI Master for proper micro-controller interface and system integration. The ME810A-HV35R module includes a 3.5 inch 320*480, portrait TFT LCD panel with resistive touch screen and buzzer for audio output. Users can also connect to different LCD screens which meet the FT810 technical specification and fit with the ME810A-HV35R LCD interface connector. 1.1 Features The ME810A-HV35R utilises the FTDI FT810 Embedded Video Engine. Graphic, audio and touch features of the FT810 can be accessed with the ME810A-HV35R. For a full list of the FT810'

s features, please see the FT81x datasheet. The ME810A-HV35R has the following features: ? Ready to use LCD module. ? Supports resistive touch with pressure sensing. ? Supports portrait and landscape display mode. ? Supports mono audio output. ? On board LCD backlight LED driver. ? On board buzzer with a transistor control. ? +3.3V single power supply. ? Supports configurable LCD with 4-line SPI. ? Direct connect with MM900EV module series as a display module. ? Bezel with four mounting holes for system assembly. Copyright ? Future Technology Devices International Limited

2 ME810A-HV35R module Datasheet Version 1.1 Document Reference No.: FT _001232 C learance No.: FT DI#

468 2 Ordering Information Part No. Description ME810A-HV35R-BK FT810 module, with FPC/FFC

50 LCD connector, 3.5 inch TFT LCD display panel preinstalled with resistive touch. Black bezel. ME810A-HV35R-PL FT810 module, with FPC/FFC

50 LCD connector, 3.5 inch TFT LCD display panel preinstalled with resistive touch. Pearl bezel. Table 2-1 C Ordering information Note: This module is recommended as an accessory to the MM900EV series (due Nov 2015) for development purposes. For more information on the MM900EV series, refer to: http://www.ftdichip.com/Products/ICs/FT90x.html. Copyright ? Future Technology Devices International Limited

3 ME810A-HV35R module Datasheet Version 1.1 Document Reference No.: FT _001232 C learance No.: FT DI#

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题