编辑: 王子梦丶 2019-07-10
录入人:新东方优能中学杨洋老师

1 上海市普陀区 2018-2019 年九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷 (满分

150 分,考试时间:100 分钟) 考生注意:本卷有

7 大题,共94 小题.

试题均采用连续编号,所有答案务必按照规定在答题卡上 完成,做在试卷上不给分. Part

2 Phonetics, Grammar and vocabulary (第二部分 语音、词汇和语法) II. Choose the best answer. (选择最恰当的答案): (共20 分) 26. Which is the following underlined parts is different in pronunciation from others? A. We can add some sound effect when creating a comic strip. B. The guy was caught soon after the robbery. C. The man removes the fish from the birds'

mouths. D. Excuse me, can you tell me where the hospital is? 27. Carter lives in a small village and makes living by teaching the kids painting. A. a B. an C. the D. / 28. We should take actions to reduce the haze because it does harm ________our health. A. with B. to C. on D. for 29. Two engineers in the company started a new project while were finishing the old one. A. other B. others C. the other D. the others 30. Alice has the habit of doing morning exercise, even winter days. A. with B. on C. of D. by 31. Jack wrote two reports, but of them was helpful for us to solve the problem. A. both B. neither C. all D. none 32. Mr. Smith'

s response to the news made Jerry how bad the situation was. A. realize B. to realize C. realized D. realizing 33. I looked at a few printers, and among them the one from China was to use. A. easy B. easier C. easiest D. the easiest 34. My cousin several prizes for designing since he became an architect. A. gains B. gained C. has gained D. was gaining 35. Rony will get a chance to work in the company he doesn'

t pass the interview. A. unless B. when C. if D. after 36.useful app Kitty designed for the old to call a taxi! A. What B. What a C. What an D. How 37.it with your class teacher if you can'

t make the decision yourselves. A. Discuss B. Discussing C. To discuss D. Discussed 38. Would you mind me add some speech bubbles for the cartoons? A. help B. helping C. helped D. to help 39. Reading is interesting and it also enables us the world around us. A. understand B. understanding C. understood D. to understand 录入人:新东方优能中学杨洋老师

2 40.can you hold your breath when you are diving? A. How far B. How many C. How long D. How many times 41. The Wilsons in Germany for twenty years before they moved to China. A. live B. have lived C. were living D. had lived 42. To observe the wild animals, the scientists hid behind the tree and silent. A. keep B. keeps C. kept D. was keeping 43. The shopping mall go through fire control safety check, or it can'

t start business. A. can B. may C. need D. must 44. - I'

m so sorry to hear that. A. May passed the driving test B. Please put on more clothes. C. Sam has got a serious stomachache D. I need another

5 minutes. 45. - I think keeping pet dogs is a good idea. I can learn life and death from it. It can help us become more responsible people. A. I think so, too B. So do I. C. That'

s a good idea. D. That'

s all right. III. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be used once.(将 下列单词或词组填入空格.每空格限填一词,每词只能填一次): (共8分) A) rather B) variety C) research D) task E) completely My job is to study language. Here'

s an interesting story about my

46 work. One evening, I invited a group of friends to my home, telling them that I was going to record each one'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题