编辑: ok2015 2019-07-11
PurePath? Wireless Audio 4Q

2011 www.

ti.com/purepathwireless PurePath? Wireless Uncompressed CD-quality wireless audio. TI'

s PurePath? Wireless audio products feature robust and high-quality 2.4 GHz devices for wireless digital audio streaming. The proprietary PurePath technology provides a solid wireless audio link and

16 bit / 44.1/48 KHz uncompressed audio with no unwanted noise or dropouts. It uses a number of RF channels dynamically chosen for lossless audio transmission, resulting in minimal interference with other RF devices in the 2.4 GHz band. With its built-in audio setup and HID interface, no software development is required. PurePath Wireless supports digital streaming for up to four audio channels and single-chip USB wireless audio products (CC8521 and CC8531) make the solution ideal for PC centric applications. The low and fixed programmable audio latency and distributed audio clock ensure perfect time synchronization between speakers. Combined with the easy-to-use configuration tool and application reference designs, TI'

s PurePath wireless audio solution ensures flexibility, cost-efficiency and a fast time-to-market. Key features ? Single chip RF-IC solution dedicated to wireless audio ? Includes IC, RF protocol, application designs, built-in audio IC setup and HID interface ? 16-bit 44.1/48kHz audio link ? Multichannel streaming capabilities ? USB support. USB HID functions mapped to I/O pins. ? Free PurePath Wireless PC Configurator tool ? Built in intelligent audio protocol ? I2S and DSP/TDM interface support Codecs, ADCs, DACs, class-D amplifiers Key benefits ? Uncompressed and lossless wireless stereo audio ? Enables streaming on up to four channels and to up to four devices ? Complete solution, no software development required ? Customizable solution, can optionally work with external MCU ? Data transfer possible in addition to wireless audio streaming ? Best-in-class coexistence with Bluetooth, WLAN or other 2.4 GHz devices Application Areas ? Wireless headphones / headsets ? Wireless speaker systems ? Wireless signal cable replacement ? Wireless home theatre systems CC85xx PurePath? Wireless Audio family The CC85xx PurePath Wireless system-on-chip (SoC) family provides robust, high quality, short-range 2.4 GHz wireless digital audio streaming in low-cost single chip solutions: ? CC8520 SoC supporting up to

2 audio channels ? CC8521 SoC supporting up to

2 audio channels and USB support ? CC8530 SoC supporting up to

4 audio channels ? CC8531 SoC supporting up to

4 audio channels and USB support Flawless wireless sound. Great care has been taken to ensure that the PurePath Wireless audio network provides gap-less and robust audio streaming in varied environments, and that it can coexist amicably with existing wireless technologies in the crowded 2.4 GHz ISM band. Most applications can be implemented without any software development and only require the CC85xx to be connected to an external audio source or sink (such as an audio codec, S/PDIF interface or class-D amplifier) and a few push buttons, switches or LED for human interaction. Advanced applications can interface a host processor or DSP directly to the CC85xx and directly stream audio and control most aspects of device and audio network operation. The CC85xx have built-in wireless audio protocol with excellent robustness and coexistence through multiple techniques: ? Adaptive Frequency Hopping ? Forward Error Correction ? Buffering and Retransmission ? Error Concealment ? Optional high quality audio compression External system ? Seamless connection and control of selected TI audio codecs, DACs/ ADCs and digital audio amplifiers using I2S and I2C ? HID functions like power control, binding, volume control, audio channel selection can be mapped to I/Os ? RoHS compliant 6mm x 6mm QFN-40 package RF section ?

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题