编辑: 丶蓶一 2019-07-14

六、阅读理解.(每小题

2 分,共20 分) A.阅读下列短文,根据短文内容判断正误.正确的写 A,错误的写 B. My name is Tom. I am a new student(学生)in No.7 Y ucai School. I am in Class 8, Grade. This is my pencil case(铅笔盒). It'

s orange. What'

s in it? A ruler is in the-pencil case(铅笔盒). It is mu ruler. The ruler is blue and red. That is a pencil. It is black and white. It is not my pencil. Look! That girl is Lucy. She is

13 years old. It is her pencil. That boy is Tim. He has many green things. I found(发现) his green pen in the pencil case. I call him at 85900035. It is his phone number. ( )1.My pencil case is orange. ( )2. My ruler is in the pencil case. ( )3.Lucy'

s pencil is blue and red. ( )4. Tim found my green pen in the pencil case. ( )5. Tim'

s phone number is 89500035. B.阅读下列短文,根据短文选择正确答案. Hello, boys and girls! I'

m Helen. Look! This is my room. small but tidy(小而整洁). The wall (墙) is white. What'

s this on the wall? It'

s a map of China. It is green. Oh, no it'

s blue, yellow and brown. And this is my bed. It'

s green. My quilt is on the bed It'

s a yellow and blue quilt. And that'

s a desk(书桌). It'

s green. My pencil is on it. It'

s green, too. I like(喜欢) green and I like my room very much. ( )1.Helen is a A. boy B. girl C. friend ( )2. What color is Helen'

s quilt? A. Blue B. Yellow C. Blue and yellow ( )3. What color is Helen'

s bed? It'

s A. white B. green C. red ( )4. What color does Helen like very much? A.green B. blue C. white ( )5.Helen'

s is on the desk. A.map B.pencil C.pen

七、补全对话.根据对话内容,从右边方框中选出适当的选项(字母标号)填在横线上.(5 分) A: Good morning, Dale. B: Hi, Helen. How are you today? A:1. B: I'

m OK. 2. A: It'

s a car. B: 3. A:4. B: What color is it? A:5. B: Thank you very much. A:You'

re welcome

八、书面表达.(10 分) 假设你叫 Grace,12 岁(12 years old),请用英语写一个短文介绍你的房间的四样物品.下 表中两样物品及颜色已给出(必须用),请自行补充完其余两样物品及颜色.分别用上 this 和that. 房间中的物品 颜色 一副地图 绿色,蓝色 一床被子 橘色,白色 A.What'

s that in English? B.Yes, C-A-R. C: Can you spell it, please? D. It'

s black and white. E. I'

m Fine, and you? ........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题