编辑: kr9梯 2019-07-15

t jump to a conclusion! Let'

s __ the problem first. A) to discuss B) discuss C) discussed D) discussing 43.do millions of online users visit the home page of the government? -- To read the news and search for the information they need. A) When B) Where C) Why D) What 44. The volunteers __ a lot of help to the community for nearly ten years. A) offered B) will offer C) are offering D) have offered 45. The students the Art Festival when I passed by their school. A) celebrate B) were celebrating C) will celebrate D) have celebrated 46. Jenny told me that she __ an English Speech Contest the next month. A) takes part in B) is taking part in C) took part in D) would take part in 47.wonderful concert they are putting on in the city square! A) How B) What C) What a D) What an 48. I'

m sure that stricter roles to control cigarette smoking very soon. A) made B) will make C) were made D) will be made 49. -- Shall we join in the Green World Summer Camp? A) Good idea. B) You'

re welcome. C) Not at all. D) Never mind. 50. -- Congratulations! You'

ve got a chance to be an exchange student! A) Thank you. B) I agree. C) Of course. D) Good luck. II. Complete the following passage with the words or phrases in the box. Each can only be used once (将下列单词或词组填入空格.每空限填一词,每词只能填一次) (共8分) A. weak B. break C. confident D. at the end of E. possibly F. breath '

G. do well in H. hobbies I. politely A headmaster is giving a speech about how to perform successfully in an interview to a new school. 更多上海中考考试资讯:http://sh.xdf.cn/zhongxue Interviews are held so that you can learn about the school and the school can learn about you. You should spend a couple of hours getting ready for the interview carefully. Then you will

51 understand your questions better and get right answers on the day of the interview. First find out about the school. Read the school introductions and look at the school websites. Then think about yourself- your strong points and

52 ones. Try to find a few examples you could give the interviewers. What else you want to tall the interviewer about yourself?. For example, you might want to speak about your interests and

53 outside school. These tell the interviewer what kind of person you are. Be ready to talk about why you enjoy them. Dress properly on the day. Arrive a few minutes early. When you first meet the interviewer, greet him or her

54 . Don'

t forget to smile and make eye contact. First impressions (印象) are very important. You want the interviewer to think you are

55 and friendly. If you get nervous, take a deep

56 to calm yourself down. Listen to the interviewer with great care. If you don'

t understand the question, ask the interviewer to repeat it. Last but not least,

57 the interview, don'

t forget to thank the interviewer and say goodbye. I'

m sure that you will

58 your interviews. Best of luck, boys and girls! VI. Complete the sentences with the given words in their proper forms(用括号中所给单词 的适当形式完成下列句子) (共8分) 59. The students took the PISA test in subjects - reading, maths and science. (third) 60. Board games are more and more popular among . (teenager) 61. I liked to walk in fields on days and to see my footprints left behind. (snow) 62. people often begin their conversations by talking about the weather. (Britain) 63. The news about education has attracted the public attention . . (recent) 64. The World Chocolate Park showed a of many kinds of chocolates. (collect) 65. To improve your writing skills, you'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题