编辑: 夸张的诗人 2019-07-16

6 - (6)In?view?of?its?serious?consequences,?it?is?time?to?root?out?the?food?safety?problem,?if?allowed?to?continue,? will?threaten?people'

s?health,?tarnish?the?image?of?China?and?most?seriously,?undermine?Chinese?government'

s? ongoing?drive?to?build?a?harmonious?society.?

(三)结尾段? 权衡利弊+提出对策+前景展望? ? *不好的社会现象及趋势:? (1)Faced?with?the?dire?consequences?of?the?unhealthy?trend,?the?authorities?must?make?constructive?efforts?to? put?things?right.?And?to?reverse?this?undesirable?trend,?we?must?cry?out?for?immediate?measures?before?it?is? too?late.?The?government?should?launch?nation\wide?campaigns?to?hammer?home?the?message?of?behaving? decently? in? public? places.? Among? other? things,? some? regulations? should? be? enacted? to? curb? unfavorable? conducts.?Only?by?doing?so?can?the?construction?of?building?a?highly?civilized?and?more?harmonious?society,? though?distant,?be?brighter.? ? *好的社会现象及趋势:? (2)In?current?society,?nobody?can?be?immune?to?the?impacts?of?cultural?integration.?Therefore,?we?should?not? shrink? from? promoting? this? encouraging? trend.? In? order? for? this? tide? to? continue,? the? government? must? redouble?its?efforts?to?hammer?home?the?message?that?cultural?integration?will?benefit?us?immensely.?Simply? put,?if?we?persist?in?cultural?integration,?the?nation?will?be?on?a?faster?track?of?rival.? ? *优秀品质:? (3)In?my?mind,?for?people?hoping?to?make?some?achievements?in?study?and?life,?being?optimistic?is?the?most? basic?standard?of?behavior.?One?can?overcome?difficulties?and?trials?in?life,?taste?success?and?become?a?great? and?proud?person?only?if?he?or?she?adopt?a?positive?mindset?toward?life.?I?am?looking?a?future?in?which?the? spirit?of?optimism?permeates?every?corner?of?life.? ? 实用模板? As? is? vividly? illustrated? in? the? picture? above,This? picture? highlights?the?importance?of?As?far?as?I?am?concerned,?this?opinion?is? considerably?revealing?to?both?individuals?and?the?society?as?a?whole.? ? ? There?are?several?reasons?why?I?hold?this?point?of?view.?On?one?hand,play?a?vital?role?in? -

7 - in? that? it/? they? lays/? lay? a? solid? foundation? for? Without?we? could? not_On?the?other?hand,?it?is?widely?known?that?is/?are? beneficial?to?therefore,?it/they?enables/?enable?us?to?do?sth,?which?is?of? great?importance?to? ? To? sum? up,make? a? great? difference? to? both?and? Only? when? we? pay? enough? attention? to? and? place? due? emphasis? on_can?we?be?equipped?with?the?ability?to? 正反讨论 Currently,?there?is?a?heated?discussion?revolving?around?whether?As?might?be?expected,? folks?are?divided?over?this?hot?issue.?A?wealth?of?people?hold?that?is?of?great?importance,?suggesting?that?it? can?play?a?crucial?role?in?Thus?is?beneficial?to? Others,?however,?think?otherwise,?arguing?that?the?importance?of?has?been?exaggerated.?From?their? perspective,has?little?impact?on?and?what?really?matters?is? In?my?eyes,?while?may?benefit?sb?to?some?extent,?it?is?reasonable?not?to?overstate?its?importance.? 现象分析? Over the past couple of decades, with the increasingly rapid social progress and economic growth, many problems are brought to our attention through mass media, among which _______is the most debatable one. There is a tendency now that people tend to do It is widely believed that various factors have led to this phenomenon. The most obvious rea........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题