编辑: 牛牛小龙人 2019-07-17
2007 National English Contest for College Students (Level D - Sample) 全国大学生英语竞赛组委会办公室 提供 Part I Listening Comprehension (25 minutes,

30 points) Section A:In this section, you will hear

6 short conversations.

At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the question will be read only once. After each question, there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the three choices marked A, B and C, and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with asingle line through the centre. (6 points) 1. A. 2:15. B. 2:30. C. 2:45. 2. A. In a park. B. In a bank. C. In a big store. 3. A. Patient and doctor. B. Waitress and customer. C. Secretary and boss. 4. A. He enjoyed it quite a lot. B. He regretted not having seen it. C. He thought it was bad. 5. A. Go to an exhibition. B. Go to a concert. C. Go sightseeing. 6. A. When he can receive the order. B. What the order number is. C. What蒺s wrong with the order. Section B: In this section, you will hear one long conversation. The conversation will be read only once. At the end of the conversation, there will be a one -minute pause. During the pause, you must read the four questions, each with three choices marked A, B and C, and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre. (4 points) 7. Why is Sophie upset? A. Because her boyfriend left her. B. Because she was seriously ill. C. Because her boyfriend hurt her. 8. What蒺s wrong with Charlie? A. He lost his job. B. He had some trouble with his work. C. He quarrelled with his parents. 9. What蒺s the relationship between Sophie and Charlie? A. Girlfriend and boyfriend. B. Mother and son. C. Employee and employer. 10. How does Anya react to Sophie蒺s situation? A. Anya advises Sophie not to see Charlie any more. B. Anya advises Sophie to say goodbye to Charlie. C. Anya advises Sophie to marry Charlie soon. Section C (10 points) A) In this part, you will hear

5 recordings. At the end of each recording, a question will be asked about what was said. After each question, there will be a pause. During the pause, you must look at the three pictures marked A, B and C carefully, and decide which picture answers the question. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre. (5 points) 11. Which one is James? A. B. C. 12. Where does Pat live? A. B. C. 13. Where does David蒺s father work? 14. Which is Ann蒺s timetable for Monday? A. B. C. 15. Which picture shows the guitar lesson? A. B. C. B) In this part, you will hear a phone call once and once only. When the phone call is over, there will be a pause. During the pause, you must fill in the missing information in the postcard given below by choosing the best item marked A, B and C. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre. (5 points) Section D:In this section, there is a short passage. You must listen to the passage carefully, and then fill in the blanks with the words or phrases you hear on the tape. Remember to write the answers on the Answer Sheet. (10 points) I was already late because I went to the wrong airport terminal. At the (21) desk, I asked: Can I take this bag as hand luggage, please? But A B C Hi! I am on holiday in (16) (A. Wales B. town C. seaside) with my family. We are in a small seaside (17) (A. room B. cottage C. college). It is near a (18) (A. farm B. hill C. shop) and I can see sheep and (19) (A. coal B. trees C. cows) on the hills. I like it here. See you soon. Love from (20) (A. Mark B. Alex C. Jones) Simon Jones

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题