编辑: ZCYTheFirst 2019-07-15

1、每周集备一至两次,共同探讨、研究高考命题方向,认真理解考试说明,把握准确的教学思路.

2、集备时侧重讲解重难点的处理,课时安排, 课堂的有效性等等.提倡在教学方向一致的情况下,各位教师根据各班的特点和自身的教学特点进行微调,不赶进度,强调学生掌握了多少,而不是教师教了多少.

3、相互帮助,相互学习,资源共享,营造出和谐舒心的工作氛围.

4、各老师反馈近期教学情况及学生的反馈,集思广益,探讨对策,并及时解决问题.

5、集备时注重对青年教师的指导. 注重细节 指导温书假复习考试规范化指导合理安排考试时间利用广播等宣传英语创造成功的体验对师生的鼓励对书写规范的训练(字帖)...... 适合的才是最好的 高三―― 四大战役 辽沈战役 ――高三上期末福州质检(一个新的转折点,质和量上占了优势 ) 淮海战役 ――福州市三月份质检 (极大减少了敌军的力量) 平津战役 ――省质检(奠定全面解放的基础) 渡江战役 ――高考(解放全中国) 办法总比困难多让正在做的事成为喜欢做的事在快乐中工作,在工作中快乐 福建师大附中 林艳Thanks for your attention! We covered about

30 miles a day. 走过(路程)Jack covered

50 pages a night. 看完His reading covers a wide range of subjects. 涉及Is the money enough to cover the expense? 足够付On hearing the news, the journalist hurried there to cover the event. 报道The mountain was covered with snow.覆盖On the front cover of the magazine is a picture of a model. (书的)封面,封底 高频词cover The letter is addressed to you, not me. (to write)She turned to address the man beside her. (to say)The president is to address the meeting tomorrow. (to make a formal speech)The article addresses the problems of earthquakes. (to deal with) 熟词新义adress . 说服某人做… 说服某人不要做… 使某人相信… persuade sb to do sth. persuade sb.into doing sth. persuade sb not to do persuade sb out of doing persuade sb of sth. persuade sb that… 辨析:persuade, advise, try to persuade persuade 课文原句:Two years ago she bought an expensive mountain bike and she persuaded me to buy one. 完成句子:1.She couldn'

t help (persuade) into buying some useless things .2.I persuade him (不要抽烟)3. How can I persuade you my innocence.4. I to persuade Tom to go, but failed at last. being persuaded not to smoke/out of smoking of tried persuade 2012福州市三月质检听力 1.What does the woman mean? A.The man has a big appetite. B.What the man ordered is not delicious. C.The man needn'

t order so much food.听力原文: Text

1 M: I'

ll take two cheeseburgers, two orders of fries, a large coke, and a vanilla ice cream. W: Oh, I'

m not really all that hungry.(简单判断)答案C 2012福州市三月质检听力 2. What does the man do? A. A farmer. B. A student. C. A businessman.听力原文:Text 2W: Did you always want to be a farmer?M: No. I studied economics at school, and I wanted to be a businessman. But when my father passed away, he left me his farm, so I wanted to honor his memory.答案A(排除干扰信息,简单判断) 2012福州市三月质检听力 11. What is Bobby'

s attitude toward his father? A. Thankful. B. Annoyed. C. Understanding.听力原文:Text

8 M: Aw, man! Why does he always have to travel so much? I feel like I never get to see him anymore. M: I guess you'

re right. When I grow up, I'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题