编辑: 向日葵8AS | 2016-10-16 |
88 What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
89 By what time should I check in? 我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
90 What is th boarding time? 何时登机呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱?
92 Will this flight leave on time? 这班机准时起飞吗?
93 Can I bring this on the plane? 这件我可以带上飞机吗?
94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train? 车上有预订座位吗?
96 Where is gate six? 6号登机门在哪儿?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight? 这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
98 Has this seat number started boarding? 这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿?
100 How long is the ticket valid? 这车票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?
102 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
104 Can I get a seat for today'
s 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗?
107 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗?
110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?
111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等候多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights? 你们还有别的班机吗?
114 When would you like to leave? 你要什么时间离开呢?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我可以用电话确认吗?
116 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
119 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?
120 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那里要花多少钱?
122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这张票吗?
123 Check it to my final destination 把它托运到我的目的地.
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场.
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去.
126 Please open your baggage. 请把你的行李打开.
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡.
128 Let me see your passport, please. 请让我看看你的护照.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快.
130 You'
re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了.
131 It'
s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题.
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案.
133 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改.