编辑: 思念那么浓 2019-09-01

11 运用了不少以动词 "make" 和"do" 带出的词组.一般来说,动词 "make" 多用 于需要生产或建造的事物,而动词 "do" 则常与表示工作、责 任和体力劳动的名词搭配. ) (wash) the windows, (wash) the bathroom floor, (feed) the baby, (make) the beds, (make) a meal, (feed) the cat, (do) the dishes, (wash) the car, (do) the laundry 你家谁在做家务?你认为家务活应该如何分工?与同伴谈 谈你们是否赞下面的家庭分工方式,然后谈谈你的想法. Mrs Park Dan & Wang Ling Aunt Maria Mia Grandma Mr Park Linda Smith, 26, of Midville: My husband ( 丈夫)needs to learn how to do the house- work. He only does the vacuuming( 吸尘), washing and takes out the trash. Peter James, 46, of Tophill: My wife does the cooking and washing. I look after the garden, wash the car and vacuum. Help Wanted Robert: Hello, Mr Peterson. My name' s Robert. I' ve come about the advertisement you put up in Wellcome Super- market. Mr Peterson: Hello, Robert. I' m so glad to see you. Let me show you around. Have you done this kind of work before? Robert: Oh, yes. Mr Peterson: Wonderful. Now, this is Pip, our dog. As you can see, she has long hair and it falls out everywhere, so we always have to sweep the floor! Robert: Hello, Pip. Mr Peterson: Oh, I' m glad you like dogs. Could you walk Pip now and again? Robert: No problem. You have cats as well, don' t you? Do they need to be looked after? Mr Peterson: Not really, but they also have long hair, so some- times we have to brush their hair from the furni- ture. Robert: So what other chores would you like me to do? Mr Peterson: Well, we need someone who can drive because we need you to pick up the children from school now and again, and do the weekly shopping. We also need someone to clean the house and pre- pare a meal once a week. Can you cook? Robert: No problem. What about the garden? I could cut the grass and water the plants. Mr Peterson: Great. Could you also clean the bathroom and do the laundry and the ironing? Oh, and could you make the beds? Let me think … could you clean the windows and the cupboards and the fridge … and could you babysit now and again? Robert: No problem, but I think I may need to come by more than once a week! 中西方家庭中常见的家务活主要有以下几种: 做早餐 make breakfast 倒垃圾 empty the trash 给植物浇水 water the plants 喂狗 feed the dog 清理冰箱 clean out the refrigerator 整理床铺 make the bed 洗餐具 do the dishes 洗车 wash the car 打扫厨房 clean the kitchen 扫地 sweep the floor 取出垃圾 take out the trash 溜狗 walk the dog 剪草坪 cut the grass 摆餐桌 set the table 洗衣服 do the laundry 叠衣服 fold the clothes 熨衣服 iron the clothes 购物 do the shopping 在市场经济(market economy)发达的美国,人们在 很小的时候便开始接受商品经济观念的熏陶.付出劳动便 理所应当地获得报酬,这在美国几乎是一条连自家人也不 例外的 "金科玉律".父母给孩子钱的初衷大多为:一是遵 守按劳付酬的原则;

二是让孩子有一定的钱(allowance) 购买他们必要的食品和学习用品;

三是让孩子得到一些劳 动锻炼.甚至连一些富豪在教育子女时也是坚持 "不劳动 者不得食" (No pain no gain.) 的观点, 迫使孩子从小摒弃"不 劳而获" 的依赖感(dependance) ,树立靠自己的双手吃 饭(earn their own living)的观念. 家务活(Household Chores) 好了,本期的 "日常活动 (家务活) "话 题就到这里啦!欢迎大家登录 Topic English Corner 查阅本期活动的答案!

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题