编辑: yn灬不离不弃灬 2018-10-12
第十四部分 只供本公司使用 职位申请表 Part XIV.

For Office Use Only Application for Employment 建议采取的行动 Recommended Course of Action 予以聘请 Offer: 日期 职位薪金 第一部分 申请职位 Date: Appointment Salary: Part I. Position Applied For 申请职位 参考编号 到职日期 Position applied for: Reference No.: Date of Commencing Service: 如受聘,何时可上班 每月薪金要求 If appointed, when will you report for duty: Expected Monthly Salary: 婉拒 / 撤回聘请: 原因 第二部分 个人资料 Declined / Withdrawn;

Reason: Part II. Personal Particulars 姓名 (正楷填写) (英文) (中文) 申请拒绝 Name (in block letters): (English) (Chinese) Reject 住宅 / 通讯地址 * Home / Correspondence Address *: 列入后备名单至 电话号码 (住宅) (流动电话) 电邮地址 Reserve: Valid till: Tel. No.: (Home) (Mobile Phone) E-mail Address: 你是否需要申请工作签证才可在香港工作? 否是Do you need to apply for a work visa before you can work in Hong Kong? No Yes 备注 你从哪种途径得知本公司职位空缺? 报章 / 招聘网站 (请注明:公司网页 Remarks How did you learn about our company vacancy? Newspaper / Job Boards (Please specify:Company Website 招聘会 员工介绍 (请填第十一部分) 其他 (请注明 Recruitment Fair Referral (Please complete Part XI) Others (Please specify: 第三部分 学历 (请由现在或最近之学历开始) Part III. Academic Qualifications (Please start with the latest qualification attained) 中学 / 专上学院及大学 由 (月/年) 至 (月/年) 所获资格(列明科目及程度) 颁发日期 Secondary, Tertiary Institution & University From (MM/YY) To (MM/YY) Qualification Attained (with subjects & levels) Date of Issue 第四部分 专业资格 Part IV. Professional Qualifications 证书、文凭及专业机构会员资格 颁发机构 颁发日期 Certificate, Diploma & Membership of Professional Institutions Issuing Authority Date of Issue 在适当方格内加上 Tick the appropriate box * 将不适用者删去 Delete as appropriate 在适当方格内加上 Tick the appropriate box 香港邮政信箱9916号GPO Box

9916 Hong Kong APN33/R14/01.19 此申请表上资料如有虚报或隐瞒,申请者将被撤消资格,本公司有权终止因此而订之雇佣合约.填写本申请表前,请细阅夹附於本申请表的香港铁路有 限公司之收集职位申请人个人资料声明. Misrepresentation or concealment of information in this form will lead to automatic disqualification of the application. The Corporation reserves the right to terminate any employment agreement made as a result of such misrepresentation or concealment. Please read the attached MTR Corporation Limited's Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants before completing the application form. 机密 CONFIDENTIAL ? ? 第五部分 工作经验 (由现职或最近之职位开始填写) Part V. Work Experience (Please start with the present or latest employment) 由 (月/年) 至 (月/年) 任职机构 职位 工作概要 现时 / 离职时每月薪金 (可选择填写) 离职原因 From (MM/YY) To (MM/YY) Employer Position Brief Description of Duties Current / Last Monthly Salary & Allowance (Optional) Reasons for Leaving 第六部分 兼职 / 社会服务 (包括港铁公司活动计划) 第十一部分 推荐人 (如经由现职港铁员工介绍申请指定职位,请填写此部分) Part VI. Part-time Job / Community Service (including MTR programmes) Part XI. Referrer (If you are referred by an existing MTR staff for designated positions, please state) 由 (月/年) 至 (月/年) 机构及计划名称 职位 / 角色 姓名 员工编号 From (MM/YY) To (MM/YY) Organisation and Name of the Programme Job Title / Role Name Staff No. 职位 / 部门 联络电话号码 Position / Department Contact Tel. No. 第十二部分 其他资料 Part XII. Other Information 第七部分 请详细说明现职概况 请提供以下资料: Part VII. Please illustrate the position of your present appointment in the organisation Please provide the following information: 其他 Others : 详述以上适用项目: Details of the above if applicable 第十三部分 声明 第八部分 谘询人 (请填写非亲属) Part XIII. Declaration Part VIII. Referees (Please provide non relatives) 本公司会先徵求你的同意才与谘询人联络.谘询人应该熟悉你的工作背景,例如你的直属上司或认识你多年的人. 姓名 职业 / 公司名称 联络电话号码 关系 Name Occupation / Company Name Contact Tel. No. Relationship 第九部分 曾否申请港铁公司任何职位? Part IX. Have you ever applied for any other jobs with the MTR Corporation Limited ? 否有(请说明职位) 申请日期 No Yes (Please state the applied position) : Application Date: 第十部分 如有任何亲属在港铁公司工作,请说明: Part X. If any relative is employed by the MTR Corporation Limited, please state: 姓名 职位 / 部门 关系 申请人签署 日期 Name Position / Department Relationship Signature of Applicant: Date: 在适当方格内加上 Tick the appropriate box APN33/R14/01.19 与今次职位申请相关的专业技能、奖项. Special skills, achievements/awards relevant to this application. 曾受到专业机构或监管机构的任何纪律聆讯或收到其警告、谴责或其他形式的制裁. Warnings, reprimands or other forms of sanctions from a professional body or regulatory body. 刑事罪行纪录 - 根蹲锓缸孕绿趵(第297章) 被认为已失去效力的判罪毋须申报. Criminal records - No information is required to be given concerning any conviction which is considered "spent" under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Ordinance (Cap. 297). I declare that all personal data and information given in this form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and understand that any false and misleading personal data and information given will lead to disqualification of my application or dismissal action if I were employed. I acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the MTR Corporation Limited's Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants and understand the contents thereof. I agree that the above personal data and information will be used for purposes relating to my application for employment with the Corporation and in the course of my proper performance of the job duties during employment with the Corporation. 就「员工推荐计划」之用途,本人已获推荐人同意向公司提供第十一部份的资料并明白推荐人与本人在此计划下的配对纪录会被公司保存六个月.如本 人申请之职位属公司之指定职位而本人亦成功受聘於指定职位,本人明白并同意公司会於本人开始及完成指定服务期时通知推荐人.如未获聘用,有关 本人的个人资料会於六个月后被销毁. For the purpose of "Employee Referral Programme", I have obtained referrer's consent to provide the information in Part XI to the Corporation and understand that the relationship between the referrer and myself will be kept in the Corporation for

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题