编辑: bingyan8 2015-01-06

re welcome. /It'

s a pleasure. / It'

s my pleasure./My pleasure. Thank you all the same.仍然要谢谢你=Thank you anyway.表示你求助于别人,但是别人无能为力,在这种情况下,你还是要说表示感谢的话,以示礼貌. money:不可数名词,不能和many ,a few连用. else:别的,其他的,用在名词之前. Exercises: 1. Many students (use) them, and they English now. (学得更好) 2. How long can I (借) them? 3.You must (归还) them (按时) 4.What'

s (你钱包里) There is (一些钱) What'

s+介词短语+…?常用来询问某处有什么.其答常用There be 句型. 5.There is nothing (别的).What can you see?(别的) 6.will you stay in America? About two months. Section C: plan: 计划,打算 ,动作.动词 plan to do sth 计划去做某事 in the center of 在…中心 in the swimming pool游泳池里 方位介词:on the left/right next to at the back(behind)of near the playground news 不可数名词,一条消息 a piece of news between…and… 在…与…之间,主要用于两者之间 from…to…从…到… be over 完成,结束 finish end Exercises: 1. Here (be) a plan of our school. Here (be) some photos of my family. 2. Look! Two dogs (swim) there. 3.The computer room is (紧挨着) the lab. 4.The dining hall is (在…后面)the school. 5.The playground and the gym (在右边). 6. There is a soccer game Class

1 Class 2. Section D: some photos of his 双重所有格.of后一定要用名词性的物主代词.例如:a book of hers. a friend of mine exercise:名词①可数名词 练习题,体操 例:do morning(或eye) exercises 早操(眼保健操)do exercises

3 and

4 on Page

51 做51页上的练习3和练习4. ②不可数名词耻下场 运动,锻炼 I want to do(take) some exercise.做锻炼.③动词 运动,锻炼 例如;

He is exercising in the gym.他正在体育馆锻炼. love doing sth.=like doing sth. talk to /with sb. 和…交谈 on the Great Wall/be wonderful one day =someday 表将来的某一天 also 也,用在肯定句中,放在行为动词之前,情态动词,系动词,助动词之后;

too:也,用在肯定句句末;

either 用于未定句中. Exercises: 1.Here are some photos of (他的) 2. Look! He (exercise)in the gym in (第一张图片) 3. He looks happy because he loves (swim). 4.He (交谈)to a Japanese man (在长城上). 5.I (也) want (go) to the Great Wall (某一天). Unit5 Topic3 Section A: What day is it today? 今天是星期几?what day 对星期提问. What'

s the date today? 今天是几月几日?是对具体的日期提问. have a/an …class上…课begin 动词 开始 同义词是start,反义词是finish/end be over 结束,相当于finish或end What time is it over? = What time does it finish /end? Finish doing sth. 完成某事 work on 致力于 work on math problems 做数学题 outdoor activity 户外活动 activity 可数名词,复数为activities. Exercises: 1.is it today ? It'

s .(周一---周日) 2.What class are they (上)?They (上英语课) 3. What time the class (begin)?It begins at 10:00. 4.What time it (下课)? At 11:50. 5.They want to learn something (关于过去). Section B: 1.What do you think of …?=How do you like …?你认为…怎么样? 2.must 可以用在肯定句中,表示推测或具有较大的可能性. 3. easy―difficult boring―interesting 4.not… at all 根本不… 5.Why 用于对原因提问,常用because 引导的从句回答. 6. Which subject do you like best? = What'

s your favorite subject? I like …best =My favorite subject is… Exercises: 1. do you (认为…怎么样)Miss Lee? 2.He (一定是)our new teacher. 3.I like (历史)very much .Because it'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题