编辑: GXB156399820 2015-09-05

20 Which of the following is TRUE according to talk? A. The speaker and Mrs. Mills knew each other B. The speaker and Mrs. Mills both dialed the wrong number C. The speaker and Mrs. Mills liked talking on the phone 第II卷 (共两部分,满分120分) 第一部分 阅读理解

第一节、 完形填空(共20小题;

每小题1.5分,满分30分) 完形填空,请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项. From the time each of my children started school, I packed their lunches. And in each lunch, I ___1_____ a note. Often written on a napkin (餐巾), it might be a thank-you for a

2 moment, a reminder of something we were happily expecting, or a bit of ____3____ for the coming test or sporting event. In early grade school they ___4_____ their notes. But as children grow older they become self-conscious (有自我意识的), and ___5_____ he reached high school, my older son, Marc, informed me he no longer ___6_____ my daily notes. Telling him that he no longer needed to ___7_____ them but I still needed to write them, I ___8_____ until the day he graduated. Six years after high school graduation, Marc called and asked if he could move _____9___ for a couple of months. He had spent those years well, graduating from college, ____10____ two internship (实习) in Washington, D.C., and _____11___ , becoming a technical worker in Sacramento. ____12____ short vacation visits, however, he had lived away from home. With his younger sister leaving for college, I was ____13____ happy to have Marc back. Since I was _____14___ making lunch for his younger brother, I ___15_____ one for Marc, too. Imagine my __16______ when I got a call from my 24-yere-old son, _____17___ his lunch. Did I do something __18_Don'

t you love me ____19____ , Mom? were just a few of the questions he threw at me as I __20______ asked him what was wrong. My note, Mom, he answered. Where'

s my note? 1.A. included B. found C. held D.carried 2.A. difficult B. separate C.comfortable D. special 3.A. encouragement B. congratulation C. improvement D. explanation 4.A. answered B. loved C. wrote D. examined 5.A. lately B. by the time C. by the way D. gradually 6.A. enjoyed B. received C. understood D. collected 7.A. copy B. read C. take D. send 8.A. held up B. continued C. gave up D. followed 9.A. out B. to college C. to Sacramento D. home 10.A. completing B. organizing C. planning D. comparing 11.A. hopefully B. particularly C. certainly D. finally 12.A. Because of B. Except for C. Instead of D. As for 13.A. especially B. equally C. immediately D. generally 14.A. once B. still C. again D. even 15.A. fetched B. packed C. bought D. filled 16.A. fear B. anger C. surprise D. disappointment 17.A. waiting for B. worrying about C. asking about D. caring for 18.A. funny B. strange C. smart D. wrong 19.A. enough B. better C. once more D. any more 20.A. interestingly B. laughingly C. bitterly D. politely

第二节 阅读理解(共15小题;

每小题2分,满分30分) 阅读下列短文 ,从每题所给的四个选项 (A 、B 、C 和D)中选出最佳选项 ,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. A Once upon a time, there was a beautiful bird, which was very curious about hell. When she was little, her mother always told her that if she didn'

t master the flying skills, she would go to hell. She was so curious about hell that she always asked others what hell looked like, but no one was sure, because none of them had ever been there. Some said hell was a place full of water, and others told her that hell was full of burning fire. However, the bird knew they were lying. She wanted to find out what hell was. When other birds were learning flying skills, she always hid herself and watched them. She thought in this way she could go to hell and see what hell looked like. However, she spent so little time learning flying skills that one day she was caught by a little boy. The little boy gave her to his grandpa in the countryside as a gift. The old man liked her very much. He made a delicate cage and put her in it. The bird was very worried because she thought she couldn'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题