编辑: star薰衣草 2019-07-08

t B. didn'

t C. hasn'

t D. hadn'

t 26. When deeply absorbed in work,he often was,he would forget all about eating or sleeping. A. that B. which C. where D. when 27.with care, one tin will last for six weeks. A. Use B. Using C. Used D. To use 28. Many people have donated that type of blood;

however, the blood bank needs _____. A. some B. less C. much D. more 29. ―Have you heard about that fire in the market?[来源:学|科|网] ― Yes, fortunately no one _____. A. hurt B. was hurt C. has hurt D. had been hurt 30. Our friendship _____ quickly over the weeks that followed. A. had developed B. was developing C. would develop D. developed 31.at the door before you enter my room, please. A. Knock B. Knocking C. Knocked D. To knock 33. We ______ the difficulty together, but why didn'

t you tell me? A. should face B. might face C. could have faced D. must have faced 34. Do you think this shirt is too tight ____ the shoulders? A. at B. on C. to D. across 35. Don'

t handle the vase as if it ____ made of steel. A. is B. were C. has been D. had been

第二节 完形填空(共20小题;

每小题1.5分,共30分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. Inspiration Mama, when I grow up, I'

m going to be one of those! I said this after seeing the Capital Dancing Company perform when I was three. It was the first time that my __36__ took on a vivid form and acted as something important to start my training. As I grew older and was __37__ to more, my interests in the world of dance __38__ varied but that little girl'

s dream of someday becoming a __39__ in the company never left me. In the summer of

2005 when I was 18, I received the phone call which made that dream a __40__;

I became a member of the company __41__ back to 1925. As I look back on that day now, it surely __42__ any sense of reality. I believe I stayed in a state of pleasant disbelief __43__ I was halfway through rehearsals (排练) on my first day. I never actually __44__ to get the job. After being offered the position, I was completely __45__. I remember shaking with excitement. Though I was absolutely thrilled with the change, it did not come without its fair share of __46__. Through the strict rehearsal period of dancing six days a week, I found it vital to __47__ up the material fast with every last bit of concentration. It is that extreme __48__ to detail (细节) and stress on practice that set us __49__. To then follow those high-energy rehearsals __50__ a busy show schedule of up to five performances a day, I discovered a new __51__ of the words hard work. What I thought were my physical __52__ were pushed much further than I thought __53__. I learned to make each performance better than the last. Today, when I look at the unbelievable company that I have the great __54__ of being a part of, not only as a member, but as a dance captain, I see a __55__ that has inspired not only generations of little girls but a splendid company that continues to develop and grow-and inspires people every day to follow their dreams. 36. A. hobby B. plan C. dream D. word 37. A connected B. expanded C. exposed D. extended 38. A. rarely B. certainly C. probably D. consistently 39. A. director B. trainer C. leader D. dancer 40. A. symbol B. memory C. truth D. reality 41. A. bouncing B. dating C. turning D. tracking 42. A. lacks B. adds C. makes D. brings 43. A. while B. since C. until D. when 44. A. Cared B. Expected C. Asked D. Decided 45. A. motivated B. relaxed C. convinced D. astonished 46. A. challenges B. profits C. advantages D. adventures 47. A. put B. mix C. build D. pick 48. A. Attention B. association C. attraction D. adaptation 49. A. apart B. aside C. off D. back 50. A. over B. by C. with D. beyond 51. A. function B. meaning C. expression D. usage 52. A. boundaries B. problems C. barriers D. efforts 53. A. necessary B. perfect C. proper D. possible 54. A. talent B. honor C. potential D. responsibility 55. A. victory B. trend C. tradition D. desire 第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,40分)

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题