编辑: 黑豆奇酷 2019-07-11
2018年成人高考高起点英语预测真题及答案

(四) 选作题I: Part IDialogue Communication (

15 % ) Directions: In this section, you will read

15 short incomplete dialogues between two speakers, each fol-lowed by

4 choices marked A, B, C and D.

Choose the answer that best suits the situation to complete the dialogue by marking the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center. 1. W: Would you do me a favor? M: A. I would. B. With pleasure. C. I don'

t know if I can. D. What is the favor? 2. W: Operator, I want to make a person-to-person call to Toronto, Canada. The number is

932 - 0808. M: A. But I don'

t know whom you want to call. B. What'

s the name of the party you'

re calling? C. What'

s the address of the person you'

re calling? D. What'

s the extension number you'

re calling? 3. Speaker A: Wow! How nice the room is! Speaker B: A. It'

s just so so. B. So it is, C. Is that so? D. So you love it. 4. W: Sunshine Hotel. May I help you? M: A. All fight. My name is David Jones and my room number is 103. B. Yes. We need a double room for this weekend. C. Thank you, I'

d like to make a long distance call to New Zealand. D. Sorry. I don'

t think you can help us. Thank you anyway. 5. M: I want to try on that black pair. W: A. Do you mean this black pair or that black pair? B. Oh, I thought the red ones looked very nice on you. C. Would you mind changing another pair? D. Get the red ores, please. I'

m busy. 6. Guest: I'

d like a room with an ocean view (风景), please. Clerk: I'

m sorry. A. Those rooms are all ordered. B. Those rooms are all possessed. C. Those rooms are all owned. D. Those rooms are all held. 7. Speaker A: Are you feeling better now? Speaker B: A. Well, not too better yet, thank you. B. Well, not too good yet. Better than I was though. C. Well, it doesn'

t matter. D. I'

m all right now. 8. W: My watch is not working. M: It'

s ten past twenty. A. What time is it? B. What'

s the time? C. What is time by your watch? D. what time is it by your watch? 9. Speaker A: Can I do anything for you? Speaker B A. No. You can'

t do anything for me. B. Never mind. C. It'

s my pleasure. D. No, it'

s all right. I can manage myself. 10. Speaker A: I'

m terribly sorry for being so careless. Speaker B A. Never mind. B. Don'

t worry about it. C. Don'

t feel sorry about it. D. I feel sorry too. ll.W: M: I'

d like to see a pair of brown shoes. A. What do you want? B. What can I do for you? C. What do you like? D. Do you want to buy something? 12. W: Please deposit (投进去) twenty more cents. M: A. Oh, dear, I don'

t have any more money. I'

11 have to hang up now. B. Deposit twenty more cents. It'

s an astronomical figure for me. C. Sorry, I didn'

t owe you twenty more cents. D. Sorry, I didn'

t even have a bank account book. 13. Katherine : Linda ! I haven'

t seen you for ages. How are you? Linda: Fine. And you? Katherine: Pretty good. How'

s Frank? Linda: Oh, don'

t you know? We got divorced two years ago. Katherine A. Oh, I am sorry. B. What a pity ! C. It is really a problem. D. Hope you'

II be better. 14. W :A man from AT&

T would like to talk with the manager on the new project. Is she available? M: A. I'

m sorry. She is engaged just now. B. I'

m sorry. She is free. C. Pardon, please. She said she would come to meet sooner or later. D. She said she should apologize for inconvenience. 15. Speaker A: Hello. May I speak to Sally, please? Speaker B: A. May I ask who you are? B. Yes. But the number is engaged. C. Yes. This is Sally. D. Thanks for calling. Part IReading Comprehension (30 % )(成人高考更多完整资料免费提供加 微信/QQ:29838818) Directions: There are

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题