编辑: f19970615123fa 2018-05-05
CHINA-AFRICA ENTERPRISES CONVENTION 唐诺商务咨询(上海)有限公司 NO NAMES NEEDS CHINESE 1.

Divine Mining Syndicate. I am looking for either an Investor or partner or provider of machinery in Gold and Copper mining in Divine Mining Syndicate. Gold Mining, Copper Mining, Mining Machinery. 我正在寻找神矿辛迪加的黄金和铜 矿的采矿机械投资者或者合作伙伴 或者供应商. 金矿开采,铜矿开采,采矿机 械.2. Flight Mining Limited. We want a full production process and production plant that can produce copper, manganese and cobalt mineral ores. The following are the equipment;

1. Tipper trucks for 30,

60 Truck 2. Front loaders 3. Washers 4. Mobile processing plant machinery. 5. Water Tanks 6. Fuel Tanker ( Bauwser in different ) 7. Rubble Remover 8. Jaw Crusher and washer for different sizes for copper,cobalt and manganese mineral ores 9. Screening plant 10. Stone Blaster 11. Escavator 12. Bull Dover 13. Fork Lift 14. The brand names that we would like are Caterpillars, Bell , Hyundai, Hitachi and Sany 我们想找一个可以生产铜、锰和钴 矿石的整个加工流程和生产设备. 设备如下: 1. 适用于 30,60 卡车的翻斗卡车 2. 单斗装载机 3. 垫圈 4. 移动式加工装置机械. 5. 水箱 6. 油船(Bauwser in different) 7. 碎石清除 8. 适用于铜、钴、锰矿石各种型 号的爪型破碎机和垫圈 9. 筛分装置 10.石头导火线 11.挖掘机 12.推土机 13.叉车 14.我们想要的品牌是卡特彼勒、 贝尔、现代、日立和三一. 3. Sure Tech Global Investments Limited The main Reason I want to attend this conversion is to take my business to another level in terms of capacity building. Products;

Aluminum profiles and accessories Solar products and accesssories . Electrical industrial products and instruments General construction equipment. 我想参加此次交流会的主要原因是 在将我的建筑能力提高到另一个层 次. 产品:铝型材及配件、太阳能产品 及配件 电气行业产 品及仪表 CHINA-AFRICA ENTERPRISES CONVENTION 普通施 工设备4. ZAS and Mudhumen Mukum Bus development, Looking for patners in agriculture and other industry. To market Zimbabwe industry. Looking for possible investors. Products;

Fertilizers and chemicals, Machinery, Implements, Packaging, Transport. 大客车发展 寻找农业等行业的合作伙伴 面向津巴布韦工业市场 寻找可能的投资者 产品:肥料和化工产品、机械、工具、包装和运输. 5. Africa Cargo Handlers PVT Ltd To look for investors. Construction of a container park and supply of handling equipment in Harare Zimbabwe. Gold mining in Mozoe, Establishing a chicken abatteur in Banket . Establishment of a PVC pipe factory. 寻找投资者. 在津巴布韦首都哈拉雷建设一个集 装箱园并提供装卸设备. 在Mozoe 金矿,用金砾岩层建一个 鸡屠宰厂. 建立 PVC 管材厂. 6. Remiel Investments Limited The main reason I want to attend this event is to have an opportunity to meet with potential business partners and investors. I have

2 small scale mineral mines and hold valid licences and geological reports for them but have no capacity to do the actual mining. I also have a business plan to go into oil mining as oil mines have been discovered in Zambia and have been made available for interested Zambian citizens to apply. So, I'

m also looking for investors in this aspect to partner up with as this is also beyond my capacity. 我想参加这次活动的主要原因是有 机会与潜在的商业伙伴和投资者见 面. 我有

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题