编辑: f19970615123fa 2018-05-05

Associates I am an arbitrator on the panel of the shanghai international arbitration centre as well as Cietac. I am looking for appointment as an arbitrator in a three-panel arbitration. 我是上海国际仲裁中心和 Cietac 仲裁委员会的仲裁员.我正在寻求 任命为一个三小组仲裁仲裁员. 19. Kemiko Limited Am looking at this as an opportunity to establish partnerships and seize the available Chinese investment opportunities in expanding our Cassava Value Addition Business. Our vision for this Project is global so we are seeking for more partnerships and collaborations. On the other hand, as a start-up we have a lot to learn in this field so we are maximizing every opportunity to learn especially from the Chinese Enterprise and technology transfer. As the Chinese will enlarge their business networks and increase trade and investment with Africa, it`s an opportunity I will thrive on and raise more capital for our business. Cassava Crisps Cassava Starch Cassava Value Chain 我 认为这是一个机会,建立伙伴关 系,并抓住现有的中国投资机会, 扩大我们的木薯增值业务. 我们对这个项目的愿景是全球性 的,因此我们正在寻求更多的伙伴 关系和合作.另一方面,作为一个 初创企业,我们在这个领域有很多 东西需要学习,所以我们会尽可能 地利用每一个学习的机会,尤其是 从中国的企业和技术转让中学习. 由于中国将扩大与非洲的商业网 络,增加对非贸易和投资,这将是 我繁荣发展并为我们的企业筹集更 多资金的机会. 木薯薯片 木薯淀粉 木薯价值链 20. Serengeti OOH Limited To establish direct contact with manufacturers a........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题