编辑: f19970615123fa 2018-05-05

2 个小型矿场,持有有效的执 照和地质报告,但没有实际采矿的 能力. 我还有一个从事石油开采的商业计 划,因为在赞比亚已经发现了石油 矿藏,有兴趣的赞比亚公民可以申 请开采.所以,我也在寻找这方面 的投资者作为合作伙伴,因为这也 超出了我的能力. 7. Divine Mining Syndicate I am looking for either an investor or partner or provider of machinery in Gold mining, screen printing, T shirt printing machinery or digital printing machines or supply of plastisol ink. Products;

An

8 bit or 12-bit hammer mill or similar but most effective mill. A ball mills. For printing I need an effective screen printing as well I also need plastisol inks, puff plastisol ink and bulk shirts. in Gold mining, Mining machinery, screen printing machinery, machines for printing, plastisol oil. 我正在寻找一个金矿开采的投资者 或合作伙伴或机械供应商,丝网印 刷、T 恤印刷机械或数码印刷机或 供应塑料溶胶油墨. 产品:8 位或

12 位锤式磨机或最 高效的类似磨机. 一个球磨机. 印刷方面,我需要一个高效的丝网 印刷,以及我还需要塑料溶胶油 墨,发泡塑料溶胶油墨和批量衬 衫. 在金矿开采方面,开采机械、丝网 CHINA-AFRICA ENTERPRISES CONVENTION 印刷机械、印刷机器、塑料溶胶 油. 8. Jeisa Investments Limited Looking for Investment or Partner. 我正在寻找一个金矿开采的投资 9. Chipepo Community Natural Resources Conservation Foundation. What I am looking for is a partnership to explore the possibility of having joint ventures in mining, irrigation and fish farming. For the specific requirements in terms of equipment, I am working on the project proposals for the company in which I will outline specific requirements for each project. I am not sure whether you would like me to send the proposals or I can better still come with them. We could discuss the same around them. Aquaculture in terms of Fish farming in Lake Kariba Farming using irrigation water from the Lake Kariba Mining Power generation using coal Goat Rearing Power Generation. 我正在寻找一个合作伙伴,以探索 在采矿、灌溉和养鱼方面建立合资 企业的可能性.对于设备方面的具 体要求,我正在为公司做项目建议 书,我会在建议书中列出每个项目 的具体要求. 我不确定你是否想让我把建议书寄 出或者还是让我自己带过来更好. 我们可以围绕着建议书讨论同样的 问题. 卡利巴湖养鱼业的水产养殖 用卡里巴湖水灌溉的农业 采矿 燃煤发电山羊饲养发电10. Naku'

s Events Hire and Catering Services Marque tents, Tiffany chairs, round and rectangular tables, bride and groom chairs, chaffing dishes, center pieces and other items for decoration, cutlery, dinner Plates, drappings, seat cover and table linen, tie backs. 品牌帐篷、蒂芙尼椅子、圆形和长 方形的桌子、新娘和新郎椅子、火锅、中心件和其他装饰用品、餐具、餐盘、窗帘、座套和餐桌亚麻 布、窗帘系带. 11. Chita Lodge The main reason of going to the convention is to get potential investors or meet those I can do joint venture with in my Mining Projects here in Zambia. What are mine- Gold,Copper,Cobalt,Rhodium,Manganese,Tantalu m 参加大会的主要原因是为了找到潜 在的投资者,或者与我在赞比亚的 矿业项目中可以合作的人会面. 矿包括:金、铜、钴、铑、锰、钽12. Good knowledge general dealers Equipments: 1. Households, and office furniture for example tables sofas. 2. Sports;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题