编辑: 山南水北 2014-06-06
2006年3月全国英语等级考试(第二级)试题及分析 第一部分 听力 1~20略 第二部分 英语知识运用

第一节 单项填空 从[A]、[B]、[C]和[D]四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.

Example: It is generally considered unwise to give a child he or she wants. [A] however [B]whatever [C]whichever [D]whenever Answer: [A]B]C]D] 21.――We'

re going to have a picnic tomorrow. Why don'

t you come with us? but I'

m having a friend over. [A] You'

re right [B] I'

d like to [C] I don'

t mind [D] Maybe next time 22. You should keep the milk in the ice box,it will go bad. [A] so [B] or [C] and [D] but 23. The lecture wasn'

t interesting, so the students rose one after and walked out. [A] the other [B] others [C] each other [D] another 24. ―My cousin sent me a wonderful gift from Africa. ―Oh, is that so? [A]Where is it from [B] What'

s it like [C] How did it come [D] Who sent it to you 25. She would rather stay at home than with John? [A] go [B] went [C] going [D] to go 26. Jane offered to a birthday cake for her young friend who is going to be eight. [A] make [B] do [C] take [D] produce 27. Tom a photograph of me while I was not looking. [A] is taking [B] had taken [C] will take [D] took 28. My former school is now very different from it was when I was there. [A] that [B] where [C] what [D] which 29. The

850 British Airways flew from Houston to London at its usual time. [A] plane [B] flight [C] fly [D] aircraft 30. John didn'

t to hurt you ―it was an accident. [A] like [B] expect [C] suppose [D] mean 31. Mary be in London because I saw her in town only an hour ago. [A] won'

t [B] mustn'

t [C] may not [D] can'

t 32. I'

ll lend you a bag for your trip―it'

ll save you one specially. [A] to buy [B] buying [C] buy [D] to have bought 33.you have finished your work, you are free to do what you like. [A] Now that [B] Ever since [C] For now [D] By now 34. His parents called him Thomas,his grandfather, Thomas Jenkins. [A] after [B] like [C] as [D] by 35. This message is very important. Can you make sure that Helen it? [A] got [B] gets [C] get [D] is getting

第二节 完形填空 阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡1上将该项涂黑. I began to register(注册) on Monday by picking up registration forms, completing them, and then turning them in with my photo. On Tuesday when I

36 to pay my fee(费),the lady at the fee desk

37 me to the line of

38 registrants because the university'

s computer refused to

39 my forms. Even after standing in line for an hour, I

40 to see the humor in the

41 when the little man at the desk told me that I did not have a good

42 for not living in a school dormitory. However, he

43 to let me register when I asked him to note the

44 of my being a girl and the university'

s all-boy dormitories. He asked me to come back the next day, at which time my

45 would have been through the computer again. When I came back on Wednesday and

46 Tuesday'

s experience, I began to

47 my sense of humor. Almost to my

48 I was not sent to the line of problem registration on Thursday.

49 the lady at the fee desk

50 my computerized fee receipt and announced that I

51 Green College$100. When I questioned her about the

52 of registering for fifteen hours a week for that small fee, she answered that the computer

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题