编辑: 山南水北 2014-06-06

53 that I was a full-time teacher. Early the next morning, Friday, I visited the registrar, who was able to

54 the problem, and then went to the Fiscal Office where I paid the additional fee(剩余的费用). As I wrote the check, I congratulated myself on

55 registration at Green College in only five years. 36. [A] returned [B] remembered [C] desired [D] continued 37. [A] directed [B] invited [C] waved [D] presented 38. [A] special [B] part-time [C] problem [D] regular 39. [A] recognize [B] accept [C] admit [D] notice 40. [A] began [B] happened [C] managed [D] decided 41. [A] situation [B] place [C] condition [D] scene 42. [A] record [B] chance [C] quality [D] reason 43. [A] refused [B] attempted [C] promised [D] agreed 44. [A] fact [B] advantage [C] difference [D] role 45. [A] turn [B] forms [C] questions [D] correction 46. [A]discovered [B] reported [C] repeated [D] expected 47. [A] lose [B] have [C] enjoy [D] improve 48. [A] knowledge [B] surprise [C] expectation [D] disappointment 49. [A] Instead [B] Still [C] So [D] Otherwise 50. [A] offered [B] collected [C] found [D] included 51. [A] owed [B] paid [C] used [D] received 52. [A] explanation [B] possibility [C] judgement [D] reality 53. [A] thought [B] arranged [C] checked [D] doubted 54. [A] face [B] stop [C] deal with [D] pick up 55. [A] completing [B] experimenting [C] experiencing [D] passing 第三部分 阅读理解 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A,B,C和D)中,选出最佳答案,并在答题卡1卡上将该项涂黑. A Why haven'

t I left yet? Everyone seems to be asking me this question now. Clearly their having to say goodbye as if it'

s the last time they'

re ever going to see me is beginning to wear out my friends. Some of the unfortunate must have said goodbye at least three or four times. Much to everyone'

s delight, I will be setting off this Saturday, but getting all the necessary visas (签证) for the journey has been far from quick, cheap or straightforward. Getting a Chinese visa was easy enough. The Mongolian embassy (大使馆) seemed a bit unprepared for me, or in fact any other tourist, wanting to visit the country in winter and it took half an hour of knocking on the door before I got an answer. The Mongolian visa, however, has a map of the country in the background that should come in handy if I get lost out on the grassland. It was getting a Russian visa that had me wondering if I'

d ever be able to leave. The requirements for the visa, especially for the trip that I plan to take, were a mountain of paperwork. I was required to prove, for example, where and when I plan on staying in each city and what train I plan to catch between cities. I'

ve spent a lot of time preparing for this trip, but I still have no idea what to expect on this journey. The planning and packing has taken my mind off any worries I have so now everything is ready and I just want to get going. I'

m sure I will meet some interesting people and see some wonderful sights, and the sense of the unknown makes it all the more exciting. 56. How do the writer'

s friends feel about the delay of his trip ? [A] Grateful. [B] Impatient. [C] Delighted . [D] Worried. 57. What made the writer start doubting the possibility of the trip? [A] Getting a Russian visa. [B] The cold winter in Mongolia. [C] Inconvenient transport. [D] Poor living conditions. 58. The phrase come in handy (line4, para.2) probably means . [A] be useful when needed [B] be written by hand [C] be held in hand [D] be easy to carry 59. How does the write feel about the trip he is going to take? [A] Curi........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题