编辑: 南门路口 2016-08-18

m going to graduate from my school soon, but I'

ll B it forever. A. be friends with B. be thankful to C. keep away from D. fall in love with 【句意】我将不久从学校毕业,但我会永远感激母校. 【解析】本题考查的是短语辨析. Be friends with与……交朋友;

be thankful to感激……;

keep away from远离,回避;

fall in love with爱上…… 19.I wonder D . A. how will you celebrate Thanksgiving B. that the Water Festival is really fun. C. what do people eat on the Mid-Autumn Festival D. whether you will make resolution on New Year'

s Day 【句意】我想知道你是否将在新年做决定. 【解析】本题考查的是宾语从句.宾语从句要用陈述语序. wonder后面可以连接 20.―My cousin has a sore throat. ―She'

d better A . A. drink water with honey B. see a dentist C. take a shower D. get an X-ray 【句意】我表姐嗓子痛. 她最好喝加蜂蜜的水. 【解析】本题考查的是日常交际用语. drink water with honey喝加蜂蜜的水 ;

see a dentist看牙医;

take a shower冲澡;

get an X-ray拍X光. Ⅱ.阅读理解 阅读下面短文,作出正确判断或选出最佳答案.A篇为判断正(A)误(B)题,B、C篇为选择题(共15道小题,每小题1分,共20分) A An important part of learning something is making sure you plan your time and use it well. If you want to remember things well, you need to review information you'

ve learned. Try to follow the advice: DO DON'

T Make a study timetable at least three weeks before your exams and follow time to relax and have fun.[来源:学.科.网] Review little and often.[来源:Z&

xx&

k.Com] While you'

re studying, have short regular breaks. A short break every

45 minutes is good idea. Stand up and walk around― you will feel more awake. Try making a weekly plan showing what you do every day(school, travel, meals, etc). You might see where you'

re wasting time that you could use to study or read. Study for hours every night a week before your exam! Studying for hours the night before will make you tired and your brain won'

t work well. Study for a long period of time without a break. You probably won'

t remember information very well if you do this Worry too much. If you feel nervous, you won'

t learn as well as if you'

re relaxed. 21. When learning something, you'

d better make a plan first.(A) 【句意】学习知识时,你最好先制定一份学习计划. 【解析】由第一句:An important part of learning something is making sure you plan your time and use it well.可知是正确的 22. Make sure to review as much as possible every time.(B) 【句意】保证每次复习的知识多多益善. 【解析】由左栏第二句:Review little and often. 可知是错误的 23. You'

ll feel more awake after a 45-minute break while studying. (B) 【句意】学习中间休息45分钟,你会感到更加清醒. 【解析】由左栏第三句:A short break every

45 minutes is good idea. Stand up and walk around― you will feel more awake.可知是错误的 24. If you worry too much, you can'

t learn well. (A) 【句意】如果太过焦虑,你不可能学好. 【解析】由右栏第三句: If you feel nervous, you won'

t learn as well as if you'

re relaxed.可知是正确的 25. You should stay up late the night before exams. (B) 【句意】考前的晚上,你应该开夜车. 【解析】由右栏第一句: Studying for hours the night before will make you tired and your brain won'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题