编辑: 南门路口 2016-08-18

t work well.可知是错误的 【参考译文】 学习中重要的一环是保证你安排好时间而且利用好时间.如果你想牢牢记住事情,你需要复习你所学习过的知识.试着遵循以下建议 做 不做 至少在考试三周以前做一个学习时间表,并且按照时间来放松和玩耍. 复习要精,经常复习. 当你在学习的时候,要有一个定时的短暂休息.每45分钟休息小憩是一个好主意.站起来并来回走动―你会感到更加清醒. 尽量制定一个周计划来显示你每天做什么(学校、交通、就餐等)你可能 会看到你在哪儿浪费了时间,这样你就可以利用这段时间来学习或阅读. 在考试前一周每天晚上学习好几个小时!夜晚的数小时学习会让你第二天感到疲劳而且大脑不灵光. 学习很长一段时间而中间不休息.假如这样做,你可能记不牢所学知识. 不要太焦虑.假如你紧张,你不会像放松时学习那么高效. B Dear Alan, Guess what? I have a chance to choose my new place to live in! I'

m excited and a little nervous. Could you please give me some help? I'

m not sure whether I will live in a house or in an apartment. On the one hand, a house will be too big for just one person, so maybe I should rent an apartment. On the other hand, if I rent a house, I could find someone else to share with me. The only problem is that a house full of people might be too noisy for me. I prefer to have my own space. The city has some nice apartments, but they are also too expensive. However, if I could find a two-bedroom apartment and get a roommate, that would make it more affordable. I just need to search for a roommate who is neat and quiet. You know I can'

t live with someone who is loud and messy. I don'

t have a car, so I also need to think carefully about the location. I probably need to look for somewhere near a bus stop or an underground station. That way I will have more time to study and spend less time travelling. I'

m looking forward to your reply. Love, Victor 26. Victor feels excited because B . A. he has a new house to live in B. he can decide where to live C. he is going to see Alan D. Alan helped him out with his problem 【句意】维克多感到兴奋是因为他能决定住哪里 【解析】由第一段第

二、三句: I have a chance to choose my new place to live in! I'

m excited and a little nervous.可知选项B是正确的. 27. Victor wants to share the house with a(an) A person. A. neat and quiet B. outgoing and messy C. neat and loud D. quiet and messy 【句意】维克多想和一个喜爱干净、性格文静的人同住. 【解析】由第二段第八句: I just need to search for a roommate who is neat and quiet.可知选项A是正确的. 28. If Victor finds a roommate, he will C . A. waste money B. buy a car C. save money D. have more time to study 【句意】维克多想和一个喜爱干净、性格文静的人同住. 【解析】由第二段第八句: I just need to search for a roommate who is neat and quiet.可知选项A是正确的. 29. Victor doesn'

t have a car, so he wants D . A.........

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题