编辑: 865397499 2019-07-04
2016年初三英语模拟卷1 单项选择(共15小题;

每小题1分,满分15分) 从A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.

( ) 1.---Why is your brother in hurry? --- He wants to take_umbrella left on the school bus. /, an B. a, an C. a, the D. /, the ( ) 2.He has made a lot of films,but are good ones. A. any B. some C. few D. many ( ) 3.Father_goes to the gym with us although he dislikes going there. A. hardly B. seldom C. sometimes D. never ( ) 4.--- It is reported that the temperature will be_30 ℃ tomorrow. --- Oh, it will be too hot. A. over B. above C. up D. more ( ) 5. --- Could you tell me ? --- About two hours. how long it takes to fly to Guilln B. how long it took to fly to Guilln C. how long does it take to fly to Guilin D. how long did it take to fly to Gullin ( ) 6. He doesn'

t know when it________tomorrow. If it_he will feel disappointed. (失望的) A. snows;

snows B. will snow;

doesn'

t snow C. snows;

will snow D. snows;

won'

t snow ( ) 7.The new stadium being built for the coming Asian Games will be_______ the present one. A. the same big as B. three times as big as C. as bigger as D. as same size as ( )8. Studies show that people are more________to suffer from back problems if they always sit before computer screens for long hours. A. likely B. possible C. possibly D. sure ( ) 9. She has_her hometown for

2 months because she to the life there. A. gone to, is used B. been to, is used C. been in, used D. been in, is used ( ) 10. You'

re driving too fast. Can you drive A. more slowly a bit B. slowly a bit more C. a bit more slowly D. slowly more a bit ( ) 11. ---I'

m sorry to keep you waiting. ---Oh, not at all. I_here only a few minutes. A.have been B. had been C. was D. will be ( ) 12.-----Three quarters of the information in the newspapers around the world________in English. ----- what you said ______true. A. are;

are B. is;

are C. is;

is D. are;

is ( )13. A Taiwanese fisherman was shot_by the Philippine military(军队) before long and Ma Yingjiu says the people responsible(应负有责任的) A. death, will punish B. dead;

punish C. died;

is punished D. dead;

will be punished ( ) 14. ---I'

m out of breath. I can'

t go any further. I'

m sure you can make it. No problem B. What a pity! C. Not bad D. Come on ( ) 15. ---Will you join us to play basketball on Saturday afternoon? but I promised to go swimming with Eric. A. Never mind B. Many thanks C. Take it easy D. My pleasure II.完型填空(共10小题;

每小题1分,满分10分) I had been a happy girl until one day when I was fifteen years old. One of my eyes couldn'

t see anything. I lost the

16 of the eye, with an ugly scar(疤痕) around it. Children refused to play games with me. It made me very

17 . I always walked, looking at the floor,

18 people would not see the ugly face. My mother encouraged me to be brave. She told me. Alice, hold your head up high and face the world. If you do, it will be OK, and people will see your beautiful soul(心灵). Mom'

s words meant different things to me over the years. As a little child, I thought mom meant, Be careful or you will fall down. When I grew up, I still wanted to look down to

19 my shame. She repeated these words whenever I wanted to hide. Mom'

s words helped me realize that I should look at people in the eye and let them know me. When I tried, I found people were

20 to me. In high school, I worked hard at my lessons and

21 in my studies. Everybody began to like me and I had some friends. However, I still felt sorry about my scar, my ugly face. Sometimes when things got really bad, I would cry to my Mom. She was always there for me. She would look at me and said, Hold your head up high and face the world. Let them see the beauty that is

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题