编辑: 865397499 2019-07-04

22 . I became confident. At university, I took part in all kinds of activities. I joined a

23 club. The club became so famous and I had more friends. Then John, a popular musician, came into my life. He didn'

t

24 the scar. We soon fell in love with each other. Two years later, we got married. My mother'

s words have been encouraging me to face my problems

25 and believe in myself. ( )16. A. health B. sight C. safety D. hearing ( )17. A. happy B. frightened C. shy D. sad ( )18. A. in order to B. if C. so that D. though ( )19. A. care B. protect C. hide D. hold ( )20. A. cruel B. friendly C. glad D. worried ( )21. A. success B. successful C. succeeded D. successfully ( )22. A. soul B. yours C. inside D. outside ( )23. A. music B. buddy C. charity D. reading ( )24. A. like B. hate C. mind D. notice ( )25. A. brave B. easily C. happily D. bravely III. 阅读理解(共20小题;

每小题1分,满分20分) A. China'

s popular drinks What are Chinese people'

s favorite drinks? Have a look at these popular ones. Soybean milk It is rich in protein(蛋白质). Traditional soybean milk is made of soybeans which are usually small round yellow beans. But nowadays, people also mix in different beans. Soybean milk can be made at home with a small machine. You can also buy a bottle in the supermarket. Sour plum drink Sour plum drink is mainly made of sour plums (酸梅). It'

s popular in summer. This drink is also a great match for hot pot and spicy(辣的) dishes. The sweet-sour taste makes your tongue feel cool. Pearl milk tea This drink comes from Taiwan. It mixes tea and milk together. Most drinks come with small black round jelly (果冻)balls. People call them Pearls . In fact, the Pearls are made of tapioca(木薯粉). Herbal tea Herbal tea is popular in summer. It is made of Chinese medical herbs (药草). These herbs can relieve(减轻) the heat in human body. So it is also called cooling tea in Chinese. Many families in Guangdong used to make it at home. Now, it is easy to buy a can of cooling tea at the supermarket. ( )26.Which drink does not come from our mainland(大陆)? A. Soybean milk B. Sour plum drink C. Pearl milk tea D. Herbal tea ( )27. Which can cool you in summer? A. soybean milk and sour plum drink B. sour plum drink and pearl milk tea C. pearl milk tea and Herbal tea D. sour plum drink and herbal tea B. Most bees are brown, hairy and

8 to

22 millimeters long. Bees are a large family. Over 25,000 kinds have been found. Among all of them, honey bees are the most common. Honey bees always live in groups called hives (蜂群). Each hive has a queen, drones (雄蜂) and workers (工蜂). Like a human society, each bee in a hive knows its own job. The queen is the largest bee. She doesn'

t go out to work but lays eggs. Sometimes a queen can lay 3,000 eggs in a day. Drones do not collect food from flowers. They are the queen'

s husbands. When there'

s not much food, drones are often kicked out of the hive. Workers are the smallest and busiest bees. A colony can have 50,000 to 60,000 workers. They collect food for the queen and babies. They guard the hive and help to keep it cool by fanning their wings. A worker only live for

28 to

35 days. To collect a pound of honey (about half a kilogramme) a bee may have to fly a long way. Sometimes it is equivalent to (相当于) twice around the world. Bees have to visit more than 10,000 flowers to make a pound of honey. ( ) 28. According to the article, which of the following is TRUE? A. Honey bees are the largest bees. B. The queen'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题