编辑: 施信荣 2019-07-17
翻译提示: 对话后空行,进行翻译,形成中英对比,请勿单独翻译,应该按以下格式翻译: 小花:你好 Xiao Hua:Hello.

小雷:你在哪? Xiao Lei:Where are you? 请人工翻译,严禁使用机器翻译! 以下是需要翻译的内容: 简介: 原文: 2008年5月,在某东南亚国家,当地人和华人矛盾日益激化,双方为了生存进行着激烈的斗争,在双方矛盾不可调节之时,当地人开始酝酿针对华人的血腥骚乱,主人公为了华人的利益准备动用 沙罗双树 进行反击. 沙罗双树 到底是什么?主人公是否最终阻止了反华骚乱?即将揭晓…… 翻译: in May, 2008, in some Southeast Asian country, the native and the Chinese people contradictory intensifies day by day, both sides to survive are waging the intense struggle, when the bilateral contradiction cannot adjust, the native starts to ferment in view of Chinese people'

s rank smell of blood disturbance, the leading character to prepare for Chinese people'

s benefit to use the tree-fern 2salol double tree to carry on the counter-attack. what is the tree-fern 2salol double tree ? Whether the leading character has prevented the anti-Chinese disturbance finally? Soon makes known ...... 主要人物介绍: 陈羽凡:中国特工.无意之中,知道了 沙罗双树 的秘密. 翻译:Chen Yufan: Chinese agent. In has no intention, has known the tree-fern 2salol double tree secret. 徐同庶:东南亚华侨会成员.为了华人,他不顾一切. 翻译:Xu Tongshu: Southeast Asia overseas Chinese meet the member. For the Chinese people, he is reckless. 对话翻译: 1. 目标(吴会长)出现,跟踪? The goal (President Wu) appears, track? 谢阳:中国研制的95式步枪,火力强大,准确度很高. Xie Yang: China develops

95 types the rifle, the firepower is formidable, the accuracy is very high. 吴会长:我们华侨会要20把President Wu: Our overseas Chinese can take

20 邹走过来:老公,你在做什么? Zou walks: Is the husband, what you making? 陈:在工作. Chen: In work. 邹:噢,我有了,医生说2个月了 Zou: Oh, I had, doctor said

2 months 陈:呵呵,好,回去给你煲鸡汤.陈:我马上到 Chen: Ha-ha, good, goes back for you the hot pot chicken soup. Chen: I immediately 2. 万:哥,昨天看见你和一个女的在一起,是不是有外遇了? Wan: The elder brother, saw you yesterday and female in the same place, had the extramarital affair? 徐:别乱说! Xu: Do not speak irresponsibly! 万:是你?达尔文? Wan: Is you? Darwin? 齐:老板!救救我吧!我老婆跑了,孩子快饿死了!请不要解雇我!5年来,我从没有缺过一天工,用心做好每一道菜. Qi: Boss! Rescues me! My wife has run, the child starved to death quickly! Please do not dismiss me! for

5 years, I ever have not lacked a super craftmanship, completes each vegetable attentively. 万:我们 中华餐厅 现在只招华人,不招当地人,我已经给你解释过很多次了. Wan: We the Chinese dining room the present only incurs the Chinese people, does not incur the native, I already gave you to explain very many were inferior. 徐:他是谁啊? Xu: Who is he? 万:我们餐厅以前的厨师――达尔文. Wan: Our dining room beforehand chef - - Darwin 齐:我把青春都献给了中华餐厅. Uneven: I have given to the youth the Chinese dining room. 肖:等一下.我是记者我想参访你一下. Xiao: And so on. I am reporter I want to visit your. 齐:好吧. qi: ok. 请翻译后面两句话:询问是否需要叫救护车.直接进行采访. Inquired whether needs to be called the ambulance. Carries on the interview directly. 肖:你为什么要使用这么极端的方式 Xiao: Why can you use the such violent way 齐:老板的熟人给她介绍了一个中国来的厨师.我就没工作了,没了收入,老婆跑了,孩子在家每天都在家里喊饿…… qi: Boss'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题