编辑: 865397499 2019-07-16
XIWANG SPECIAL STEEL COMPANY LIMITED (西王特钢有限公司) (incorporated in Hong Kong with limited liability) (於香港注册成立的有限公司) GLOBAL OFFERING Number of Offer Shares under the Global Offering : 500,000,000 Shares, comprising 400,000,000 New Shares to be offered by the Company and 100,000,000 Sale Shares to be offered by the Selling Shareholder (subject to the Over-allotment Option) Number of International Offering Shares : 450,000,000 Shares (subject to adjustment and the Over-allotment Option) Number of Hong Kong Offer Shares : 50,000,000 Shares (subject to adjustment) Maximum Offer Price : HK$3.

36 per Offer Share payable in full on application and subject to refund on final pricing, plus brokerage of 1%, Hong Kong Stock Exchange trading fee of 0.005% and SFC transaction levy of 0.003% Nominal value : HK$0.10 per Share Stock code :

1266 全球发售全球发售项下的发售股份数目:500,000,000 股股份,包括本公司将予提呈发售的400,000,000 股新股份及售股股东将予提呈发售的100,000,000 股销售股份(视 乎超额配股权的行使情况而定) 国际发售股份数目:450,000,000 股股份(可 予调整及视乎超额配股权的行使情况而定) 香港发售股份数目:50,000,000 股股份(可 予调整) 最高发售价:每股发售股份3.36 港元(须 於申请认购时缴足,视乎最终定价可予退还, 另加1% 经纪佣金、0.005% 香港联交所交易费及0.003% 证监会交易徵费) 面值:每股股份0.10 港元股份代号:1266 Application form 申请表格For broker use 此栏供经纪填写Lodged by 申请由以下经纪递交Broker No. 经纪号码Broker'

s Chop 经纪印章Staple your payment here 请将股款紧钉在此Applications will be accepted until 12:00 noon on Thursday,

16 February

2012 (or such other time or date as may subsequently be announced). You must read the conditions and instructions attached to this Application Form. You must complete all parts of this Application Form. Please write clearly in ink and sign your name(s) on this page. To: Xiwang Special Steel Company Limited (the Company ) J.P. Morgan Securities (Asia Pacific) Limited (the Sole Sponsor ) J.P. Morgan Securities (Asia Pacific) Limited (the Sole Global Coordinator ) The Hong Kong Underwriters I/We: ? apply for the number of Hong Kong Offer Shares set out below, on the terms and conditions of the Prospectus and this Application Form, and subject to the Memorandum of Association and the Articles of Association of the Company;

? enclose payment in full for the Hong Kong Offer Shares applied for, being not more than HK$3.36 per Share payable in full on application plus 1% brokerage, 0.005% Stock Exchange trading fee, and 0.003% SFC transaction levy, subject to refund;

? undertake and agree to accept the number of the Hong Kong Offer Shares applied for, or any lesser number allocated to me/us, on this application;

? authorise the Company to place the name of HKSCC Nominees on the register of members of the Company as the holder(s) of any Hong Kong Offer Shares to be allocated to me/us, and the Company and/or their respective agents to deposit the relevant share certificate(s) directly into CCASS for credit to my/our CCASS Investor Participant stock account or the stock account of my/our designated CCASS Participant;

? (if this application is made for my/our own benefit) warrant that this application is the only application which will be made for my/our benefit on a WHITE or YELLOW Application Form or to the HK eIPO White Form Service Provider under the HK eIPO White Form service (www.hkeipo.hk) or by giving electronic application instructions to HKSCC via CCASS;

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题