编辑: 865397499 2019-07-16

? (if I am/we are an agent/agents for another person) warrant that I/we have made reasonable enquiries of that other person that this application is the only application which will be made for the benefit of that other person on a WHITE or YELLOW Application Form or to the HK eIPO White Form Service Provider under the HK eIPO White Form service (www.hkeipo.hk) or by giving electronic application instructions to HKSCC via CCASS, and that I am/we are duly authorised to sign the Application Form or to give electronic application instructions as that other person'

s agent;

? represent, warrant and undertake that I/we understand that the Hong Kong Offer Shares have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act and I am/we are/the persons for whose benefit I am/we are applying are non-U.S. person(s) outside the United States (as defined in Regulation S) when completing and submitting the application or a person described in paragraph(h)(3) of Rule

902 of Regulation S;

? represent, warrant and undertake that I am not/we are not/none of the persons for whose benefit I am/we are applying is restricted by any applicable laws of Hong Kong or elsewhere from making this application, paying any application monies for, or being allotted or taking up any Hong Kong Offer Shares;

and that the allotment of or the application for the Hong Kong Offer Shares to or by whom or for whose benefit this application is made would not require the Company, the Sole Sponsor, the Sole Global Coordinator and the Underwriters to comply with any requirement under any law or regulation (whether or not having the force of law) of any territory outside Hong Kong;

? undertake and confirm that I/we and the person(s) for whose benefit I am/we are applying have not applied for or taken up or indicated an interest in or received or been placed or allocated (including conditionally and/or provisionally) and will not apply for or take up or indicate any interest in any International Offering Shares under the International Offering nor otherwise participate in the International Offering;

? understand that this declaration and representation will be relied upon by the Company, the directors of the Company, the Sole Sponsor, the Sole Global Coordinator and the Underwriters in deciding whether or not to make any allotment of Hong Kong Offer Shares in response to this application;

? request that any refund cheque(s) be made payable to me (or in the case of joint applicants, to the first-named applicant in this Application Form) and (subject to the terms and conditions set out in this Application Form) be sent by ordinary post at my/our own risk to the address given on this Application Form (except where I/we have applied for 1,000,000 or more Hong Kong Offer Shares and have indicated on this Application Form that I/ we wish to collect any refund cheque in person in accordance with the procedures prescribed in this Application Form and the Prospectus);

? have read the terms and conditions and application procedures set out in this Application Form and in the Prospectus and agree to be bound by them and am/are aware of the conditions and restrictions of the Hong Kong Public Offering described in the Prospectus;

and ? agree that this application, any acceptance of it and the resulting contract, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Signed by (all) applicant(s) (all joint applicants must sign): 由 (所 有) 申请人签署(所 有联名申请人必须签署) : Date: 日期: D M Y 日月年Hong Kong Public Offering ― YELLOW Form 香港公开发售 ― 黄表 Use this Application Form if you want the share certificate for the allotted Hong Kong Offer Shares to be issued in the name of HKSCC Nominees Limited ( HKSCC Nominees ) and deposited directly into the Central Clearing and Settlement System ( CCASS ) for credit to your CCASS Investor Participant stock account or your designated CCASS Participant'

下载(注:源文件不在本站服务器,都将跳转到源网站下载)
备用下载
发帖评论
相关话题
发布一个新话题